Flexible Business and Management Degrees, Online or On-Campus Programs
Colorado Technical University offers traditional and online business degrees at every undergraduate and graduate level—associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate. Our online business courses offer more than just convenience, however. They are taught by faculty who have experience working in the fields they teach, providing students with the ability to acquire industry-relevant knowledge and know-how that is grounded in the real world. With over 45 program options to choose from, there are many opportunities at CTU to earn a business and management degree online (or on-campus) that fits your interests and your busy life.
Find Your Program
|Associate||Business Administration||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Business Development||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Data Analytics||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Digital Marketing||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Finance||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - General||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Healthcare Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Human Resource Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Information Technology||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Marketing||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Project Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Management - Food Service Management||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Management - General||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Psychology - Consumer Behavior||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Psychology - General||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Psychology - Organizational Behavior||Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Accounting||Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Data Analytics||Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Entrepreneurship||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Finance||Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Global Leadership||Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Healthcare Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Human Resource Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Logistics Management||Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Marketing||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Operations Supply Chain Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Project Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration - Technology Management||Online||View Degree|
|Master||Business Administration (MBA) - General||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Master||Management - General||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Master||Management - Information Systems Security||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Master||Management - IT and Project Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Master||Management - Organizational Leadership and Change||Online||View Degree|
|Master||Management - Project Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Master||Management - Public Administration||Online||View Degree|
|Doctorate||Management - Executive Leadership||Online||View Degree|
|Doctorate||Management - General||Online||View Degree|
|Doctorate||Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership||Online||View Degree|
|Doctorate||Management - Homeland Security||Online||View Degree|
|Doctorate||Management - Organizational Development and Change||Online||View Degree|
No results were found for the criteria selected. Contact an advisor to help find the right program for you. 855-230-0655
Program details are provided lower on the page.
Get More Details
Complete the form and:
- An admissions advisor will contact you shortly
- Get scholarship and financial aid information
- Learn about specific degree programs
Our business degrees are accredited by the ACBSP
CTU's Mobile App
Education that's as mobile as you are. Learn more.
CTU MBA & SHRM
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has acknowledged that CTU's MBA - Human Resource Mgmt fully aligns with SHRM's HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
Benefits of CTU’s Business and Management Degree Programs
Whether you’re looking for a traditional, hybrid, or fully online business degree program, CTU has you covered. The following are just some of the benefits you’ll have access to as you work toward earning one of our degrees in business and management studies:
- Many accredited on-campus/online business degree programs and concentrations to choose from
- Convenient online business degree programs that are built to fit around a busy schedule, with the option to take classes at our Colorado Springs and Denver locations in many cases
- The ability to transfer-in up to 75% of the credits required to complete your chosen program1
- For students seeking to advance their business and management studies beyond their immediate degree program, CTU’s Master’s Advantage™ and Doctoral Advantage programs may allow you to substitute two courses in your current level of study (i.e., bachelor’s or master’s) for two higher level courses (i.e., master’s or doctoral), saving you time and money
- Knowledgeable and experienced faculty, many of whom have first-hand experience in the fields they teach
- CTU Fast Track™ exams, which can make it possible to earn course credit for what you already know and graduate up to 30 percent faster,2 plus CTU’s proprietary intellipath® learning tool, which can help identify what you already know and anticipate what you’re ready to learn, letting you focus on what’s new to you3
- CTU Mobile and CTU’s Virtual Classroom, which make it possible to access your online business classes, including assignments, our extensive virtual library, live chats, discussion boards, grades, and more, wherever you’re connected to the internet
- Military education benefits for eligible active and former members of the military and their families
- Career-search resources and networking opportunities, as well as Student Success Coaches, who can offer career search advice and guidance to current and former CTU students
Colorado Technical University offers undergraduate accounting degree programs at both the associate and bachelor’s levels. The accounting curricula for these programs align with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (AICPA) educational standards, and the curricula also integrate the competencies and body of knowledge covered in the Certified Managerial Accounting (CMA) exam.4 The Associate of Science in Accounting program covers the basic accounting skills needed by those working in entry-level accounting positions—which includes coverage of important “soft” skills (interpersonal and business communication skills)—for a well-rounded business education. CTU’s Bachelor of Science in Accounting program offers even more coverage of foundational topics than the associate degree program, providing students with knowledge they can use to pursue additional accounting-related career paths.
Business administration degrees may be held by management analysts,5 personal financial advisors,6 administrative services managers,7 and more. Because this area of study can be relevant to an array of career paths, CTU offers traditional and online business administration degree programs in a number of concentrations at the undergraduate and graduate levels. We also offer various on-campus, hybrid, and fully online MBA attendance options depending upon the degree level and concentration you choose. The Associate of Science in Business Administration curriculum conveniently aligns with the first two years of our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program, making it easier for associate degree students who want to continue to advance their education to do so. Our bachelor’s in business administration online and/or on-campus program is offered in a general track and 14 concentrations. And at the graduate level, we offer a Master of Business Administration program that has been ranked on the “Best Online MBA Programs” list by U.S. News and World Report.
Management degrees are a versatile type of business degree, considering that managers are needed in all types of industries and occupy many roles, from computer and information systems managers to emergency management directors.8 And apart from this general demand, there is even more good news for those interested in business management studies—employment of management occupations is projected to stay on the rise from 2018 through 2028, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.8 CTU offers on-campus, hybrid, and online business management degree programs from the associate to the doctoral level, providing multiple opportunities to increase your foundational knowledge, skills, and management expertise. CTU’s Associate of Science in Management program aligns with the first two years of the Bachelor of Science in Management program. Our BSM program is offered in a general track or a concentration in food service management, while our Master of Science in Management is offered in six concentration options and a general track. The Doctor of Management degree is offered as a fully online business degree program and is available in 10 different concentrations and a general track.
When you think of professions in the field of psychology, you probably think of therapists. But did you also know that business managers rely on psychologists to choose, support, and train employees, and even to assist in designing products or creating better workspaces?10 So many organizations depend upon the services of psychologists to help their businesses function, which is why we offer a Bachelor of Science in Psychology as a fully online business degree program, available in two concentrations—consumer behavior and organizational behavior—as well as a general track. Depending upon the concentration chosen, courses may cover topics in managerial psychology, dynamics, psychology of health and well-being in the workplace, and beyond.
Overview of Admissions Requirements
No SAT, no GMAT, no GRE, or other standardized test is required for acceptance into Colorado Technical University’s on-campus or online business degree programs. However, those interested in applying to one of our degree programs in business and management studies must participate in an admissions interview and submit an online application.
For acceptance into CTU’s undergraduate traditional/online business degree programs, proof of high school graduation (i.e., high school diploma or transcripts) or its equivalency (i.e., GED) must be supplied. For on-campus/online MBA, master’s in management, and master’s in psychology programs, official transcripts verifying completion of an accredited baccalaureate degree must be submitted. Students interested in pursuing a doctorate in management must have earned a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 GPA scale) in their master’s program. Additionally, applicants to the Doctor of Management online degree program must submit official transcripts verifying completion of an accredited master’s degree in a related discipline and must also submit a resume containing at least five years of work experience and an essay. (See the University Catalog for complete details.)
Accreditations and Awards
In 2020, CEO Magazine recognized Colorado Technical University as a Tier One North American MBA School and Top Ten Global Online MBA School. Factors such as quality of faculty, accreditation, faculty/student ratio, and professional development all contribute to their rankings.
Many of CTU’s online business degree programs have been ranked by U.S. News & World Report on the following lists:11
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans
- Best Online MBA Programs
- Best Online Graduate Business Programs—Excluding MBA
Colorado Technical University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), and holds programmatic accreditations from a number of recognized accrediting agencies. CTU’s business degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Our BBA, MBA, and MSM programs offering a concentration in project management are accredited by the Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC) (the accrediting body for the Project Management Institute (PMI)).
Graduate Faster Than You Might Think Possible
Time to graduation varies based on many factors, but typically,
- Associate degrees can be earned in 24 months
- Bachelor’s degrees can be earned in 48 months
- Master’s degrees can be earned in 18 months
- Doctorates can be completed in three years
To help reduce program length, CTU offers a number of programs for eligible students:
- By passing CTU Fast Track™ exams, you may be able to test out of classes and complete your on-campus/online business degree program up to 30 percent faster2
- Experiential Learning Portfolios can help demonstrate how prior (typically professional) experience meets the objectives of a given course—creating and submitting a successful ELP can help you earn course credit toward your chosen degree program1
- Active and former military members may be able to convert their armed forces’ experience into course credit1 by taking advantage of military education benefits
Check out our tuition and graduation date calculator to see the estimated cost of pursuing an on-campus/online business education at CTU and your anticipated graduation date.
Ways to Save on Tuition and Costs
In addition to the programs above, which could help individuals who qualify to graduate faster than expected, many students may be eligible for various types of financial aid that can help make going back to school more affordable. And there are other ways to save beyond institutional scholarships and grants. You should reach out to a CTU Admissions Advisor to investigate your eligibility for a Corporate Alliances Grant and speak with your HR Manager regarding your company’s tuition reimbursement policies.
Reasons to Choose CTU’s Business and Management Degree Programs
No matter where you live, when you decide to pursue your business education at CTU, you’re joining a supportive community of students who, like you, have decided to earn a degree to better their lives in some way. Many of those pursuing business degrees have jobs, families, and other responsibilities. Many haven’t set foot in a classroom in quite some time. Some may have started degree programs they never finished, while others may never have attended a traditional or online business school in the first place. We know that going back to school can be stressful and time-consuming, and that’s why we offer a flexible learning experience that is designed to fit the way you live, so that you don’t need to put your existing life on hold. We strive to provide an interactive student experience through proprietary tools (CTU Mobile and CTU Virtual Classroom) and easy-to-access resources (the CTU virtual library), and we also place great weight on providing an enriching and challenging educational experience through a supportive network of faculty and staff. If you’re ready to restart your academic journey, one of our Admissions Advisors would be happy to answer questions you may have about any of our online business and management degree programs.
1. Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for transfer credit policies.
2. The ability to reduce time in school and/or reduce tuition depends on the number of CTU Fast Track™ exams successfully passed. Fast Track program credits are unlikely to transfer. Not all programs are eligible for possible 30% reduction in time and money. Courses eligible subject to change.
3. intellipath® is not available for all courses
4. This program does not lead to additional licensure or certification. CTU cannot guarantee that graduates of this program will be eligible to take third party certification examinations. Certification requirements for taking and passing these exams are controlled by outside entities and are subject to change without notice to CTU.
5. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, “Management Analysts,” available at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/management-analysts.htm (last visited 2/11/2020). This data represents national figures and is not based on school-specific information. Conditions in your area may vary.
6. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, “Personal Financial Advisors,” available at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/personal-financial-advisors.htm (last visited 2/11/2020). This data represents national figures and is not based on school-specific information. Conditions in your area may vary.
7. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, “Administrative Services Managers,” available at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/administrative-services-managers.htm (last visited 2/11/2020).This data represents national figures and is not based on school-specific information. Conditions in your area may vary.
8. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, “Management Occupations,” available at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/home.htm (last visited 2/11/2020). This data represents national figures and is not based on school-specific information. Conditions in your area may vary.
9. There is an in-person symposium requirement.
10. American Psychological Association, “Psychologists, Helping Businesses and Organizations,” available at https://www.apa.org/action/careers/business/ (last visited 12/19/2019).
CTU cannot guarantee employment, salary, or career advancement. Not all programs are available to residents of all states. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.