Convenient Bachelor’s Degree Programs, Online and On-Campus
Colorado Technical University offers over 30 on-campus and online bachelor’s degree programs and concentrations, making it easier than you may have thought possible to find a degree program that fits your life. We provide traditional, hybrid, and fully online bachelor’s degree attendance options because we understand that working adults may need the flexibility of attending class whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for them—day or night, weekday or weekend, in-person or online. And at CTU, getting a bachelor’s degree online mean doesn’t mean sacrificing benefits you might associate with traditional programs, because we leverage proprietary technology to promote ease of communication and access to academic resources from virtually anywhere.
Find Your Program
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Business Development||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Data Analytics||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Digital Marketing||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Finance||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - General||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Healthcare Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Human Resource Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Information Technology||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Marketing||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Project Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Computer Science - Cybersecurity Engineering||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Computer Science - Data Science||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Computer Science - General||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Computer Science - Software Engineering||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Criminal Justice - Forensic Investigation||Campus||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Criminal Justice - General||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Criminal Justice - Human Services||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Electrical Engineering||Campus||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Healthcare Management - General||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Healthcare Management - Health Informatics||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Information Technology - General||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Information Technology - Network Management||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Information Technology - Security||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Information Technology - Software Systems Engineering||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Management - Food Service Management||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Management - General||Campus/Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Project Management||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Psychology - Consumer Behavior||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Psychology - General||Online||View Degree|
|Bachelor||Psychology - Organizational Behavior||Online||View Degree|
No results were found for the criteria selected. Contact an advisor to help find the right program for you. 855-230-0655
Program details are provided lower on the page.
Get More Details
Complete the form and:
- An admissions advisor will contact you shortly
- Get scholarship and financial aid information
- Learn about specific degree programs
CTU’s Bachelor’s Degree Program Benefits
Below are some of the benefits of enrolling in one of CTU’s bachelor’s degree programs:
- Our convenient and flexible on-campus, hybrid, and fully online bachelor’s degree programs are built to fit your schedule, not the other way around schedule
- CTU’s intellipath® learning tool can help provide a more personalized learning experience by recognizing what you already know and anticipating what you’re ready to learn so that you can focus on something new,1 while passing CTU Fast Track™ exams could allow you to “test out” of certain classes, potentially saving you time and money 2
- With CTU Mobile and CTU’s Virtual Classroom, you’re never more than a few clicks away from accessing assignments, using the online library, listening to live chats, reading discussion boards, tracking your grades, and more, all without physically setting foot in a classroom
- Transfer-in up to 75% of the program credits required to complete your degree program3
- Our Master’s Advantage™ Program could allow students who qualify to substitute up to two graduate courses for two undergraduate courses
- Active, Guard, and Reserve members may be eligible for a variety of military education benefits that could help pay for courses and textbooks
- Career-search resources, tools, and networking opportunities, as well as Student Success Coaches who are available to offer advice and guidance to current students and alumni
Business & Management
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
CTU’s Bachelor of Science in Accounting program is designed to provide foundational knowledge and skills that can help you pursue accounting-related career paths and covers topics such as corporate accounting, taxation, governmental and not-for-profit accounting, and auditing. Whether taken as part of a traditional, hybrid, or online bachelor’s degree program, the accounting curriculum is designed in alignment with the educational standards of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and it integrates the competencies and body of knowledge covered in the Certified Managerial Accounting (CMA) exam.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program offers 12 concentrations and a general track so that you can better tailor your studies to your interests. In this accredited BSBA program, you’ll have the opportunity to develop business skills and expand your knowledge of core business disciplines to help you prepare to pursue entry-level business roles after graduation. Core courses include Research Design Methods and Applications, Global Managerial Economics, Managing Organizational Change, International Business Practice, and The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business, among others, and electives vary depending upon the concentration chosen.
Bachelor of Science in Management
CTU’s Bachelor of Science in Management program is designed to help students develop their leadership abilities and group management skills by examining the ways in which a team’s performance and collaboration impacts organizations and how teamwork can lead to improved productivity and outcomes. Students can opt for the general track or choose a concentration in food service management (available as an online bachelor’s only). Core courses cover a wide range of topics, including small business management and entrepreneurship, international business, human resources management, and operations management, in addition to others. Those interested in management studies may also want to explore the management concentration offered by our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
In CTU’s fully online Bachelor of Science in Psychology program, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about and apply psychological concepts and theories in business and in life. Core courses in this online bachelor’s degree program cover a diverse range of topics, such as group dynamics, the biological foundations of behavior and theories of personality, issues of health and well-being, and an introduction to research methods in social science, to name just a handful. Students have the option to choose from two concentrations—consumer behavior and organizational behavior—or a general track.
Engineering & Computer Science
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Our Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering program is designed to help students prepare to pursue entry-level positions in computer engineering, and it covers a broad range of topics, including computer hardware design, software development, microprocessor programming, and wired or wireless network design. It is offered only at our Colorado Springs campus.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Our Bachelor of Science in Computer Science program covers a number of industry-relevant topics, including computer programming languages, computer architecture, circuit analysis, product design, computer networking, and software engineering skills. Students have the opportunity to develop a strong technical background; advance their analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills; and build a commitment to lifelong learning and professional development in order to stay abreast of current trends in the engineering and high-tech industries.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
From global positioning technology that can track the location of a vehicle, to sub-micron, integrated circuit (IC) chips that power today’s wireless technologies, electrical engineers are responsible for some of the world’s most exciting technological breakthroughs. Our Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering program is available at our Colorado Springs campus, and is designed to help students understand the broad impacts of engineering solutions and to provide them with the techniques, skills, and tools required in modern electrical engineering practice. Core courses include Circuit Analysis I & II, Embedded Microcontrollers, CMOS Design, Signals and Systems, Electronic Design I & II, Electromagnetics, Solid State Physics, and more.
Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
CTU’s Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management program is designed to help students develop skills in finance, community relations, and human resources management that are relevant to working in the healthcare field. This program is offered as a general track or as an online bachelor’s degree program with a concentration in health informatics. Core courses include coverage of statistics and research, fiscal management, and global health systems, among others, with choice of electives depending upon whether the general track or concentration in informatics is chosen.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
As a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology student at CTU, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a strong technical background as well as analytical and “soft” skills that can be applied to various careers within the field of IT and the high-tech industry. Our BSIT program covers critical IT topics, including programming, systems administration, security, architecture, databases, and ethics. A concentration in software systems engineering is offered as a fully online bachelor’s degree program only. The general track and concentrations in network management and security are available in on-campus, hybrid, and fully online attendance options.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
CTU’s online Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is designed by nurses, for nurses. With a projected shortage of qualified nurses to fill vacant nursing positions,5 earning a bachelor’s degree in this field could be an early step toward pursuing future opportunities. In this accredited online bachelor’s degree program,6 students have the opportunity to acquire the knowledge and know-how needed to expand their practice options and manage change in an increasingly complex care environment. Our BSN program may even be completed in as few as nine months.7
Bachelor of Science in Project Management
CTU’s Bachelor of Science in Project Management program utilizes a practical approach centered on key knowledge areas as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the PMBOK® Guide, the industry standard for project management. Students in this online bachelor’s program can explore how to employ the tools, principles, and techniques of continuous process improvement, understand the effect of leadership upon project team and stakeholder engagement, and analyze project scopes to achieve client expectations.
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
Criminal justice programs are about more than solving crimes; in fact, earning a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice may open-up a wide array of career paths to pursue. The Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice program at CTU is offered in three concentrations—forensic investigation (on-campus bachelor’s only); human services—and a general track as well.
Admissions Overview for Bachelor’s Degree Programs
All CTU applicants must complete an admissions interview with an Admissions Advisor and submit a completed application; however, no SAT or other standardized test is required for acceptance into CTU’s traditional or online BS programs. Proof of high school graduation (i.e., high school diploma and transcripts) or high school equivalency (i.e., GED) must be provided before the first day of the second quarter or term in the program of study, and CTU must review and confirm the documentation before admission is considered official. See the University Catalog for complete details.
Accreditations and Awards
Colorado Technical University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org) and offers various programmatically accredited bachelor’s degree programs online and/or on-campus.
- The Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and the Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering programs at our Colorado Springs campus are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program at CTU is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.ccneaccreditation.org)
- Many of our business degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Our degree programs in project management are accredited by the Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC)
- The Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Agency have recognized Colorado Technical University as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance and Cyber Defense (CAE IA/CD). The CTU cyber security curriculum was certified thereby to map to the DHS/NSA cybersecurity knowledge unites. This recognition and certification is valid through 2021
U.S. News & World Report has ranked CTU’s online bachelor’s programs on its Best for Veterans list. We have been recognized as a Purple Heart University by the Military Order of the Purple Heart (MOPH) for our support military members and their families, and have received a 2018 WCET Outstanding Work (WOW) Award for the CTU Faculty Mobile app.
Earn Your Degree in Less Time Than You May Think
Bachelor’s degree programs are typically completed in 48 months, but with many factors affecting program length, you could earn your bachelor’s degree online faster (or on-campus faster) than you might think. CTU offers military credit programs for active and former military members and their families, which can convert military experience into educational credit that counts toward degree program completion.3 Other factors may further reduce the number of courses required to earn your degree, such as professional certifications and standardized exams (e.g., AP Exams, CLEP tests, DANTES Subject Standardization Tests).
If you’re like many students in our programs, you bring a wealth of work experience and industry knowledge to the classroom—and at CTU, experienced students could be eligible for accelerated bachelor’s degree online programs. CTU Fast Track™ exams could reduce the time it takes to complete your traditional or online bachelor’s degree program by as much as 30 percent and are offered at no additional charge.2 Submission of a successful Experiential Learning Portfolio (ELP) could convert your qualifying life or work experience into course credit, and don’t forget that CTU allows the transferring-in of up to 75 percent of the credits required to complete your chosen degree program.3
Save More on Tuition and Costs
Saving time means saving money. Experiential Learning Portfolios, CTU Fast Track™ exams, qualifying military experience, and the transfer of credits from other accredited colleges and universities can all help make our traditional and online bachelor’s degree programs more affordable. Other CTU financial aid resources include:
- Various scholarships and grants to offset the cost of tuition
- Our tuition and graduation date calculator is a helpful tool that lets you see how CTU Fast Track™ exams, transfer credits, and other programs could affect your total tuition and expected graduation date
- Our net price calculator, which can provide an estimate of the cost to attend CTU as well as possible grant aid
Why Do Students Choose CTU?
At Colorado Technical University, students hail from all across the world, from all different backgrounds. Many of those in our diverse community of students may lead busy professional lives, take care of children and other family members, or wish to pursue a new path and have decided to pursue a second bachelor’s degree online. But despite these differences, students at CTU all share the common goal of wanting to improve their lives through education. We understand that students have many current personal and professional obligations and may need self-paced, online bachelor’s degree program options to achieve their academic goals—but not all universities that offer online bachelor’s degrees are created equal. CTU offers flexible course options, tools to help you graduate faster and help make earning your online bachelor’s degree more affordable, career resources, and experienced faculty who can provide individualized attention when requested. And once you graduate, you remain part of the supportive CTU family through our Alumni Association, because we understand that the relationships you’ve forged as a student should not end once you complete your degree.
1. intellipath® is not available for all courses
2. The ability to reduce time in school and/or reduce tuition depends on the number of CTU Fast TrackTM exams successfully passed. Fast Track program credits are unlikely to transfer. Not all programs are eligible for possible 30% reduction in time and money. Courses eligible subject to change.
3. Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for transfer credit policies.
4. Only applicants who are currently licensed as Registered Nurses (RNs) are eligible to pursue this degree program.
5. "Nursing Shortage Fact Sheet," American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), www.aacnnursing.org/News-Information/Nursing-Shortage-Resources/About (visited 11/15/2019).
6. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program at CTU is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.ccneaccreditation.org).
7. Program length assumes a student will be awarded the maximum credit for transfer, licensure, prior experiential learning, and professional certifications, will be continuously enrolled, and will satisfactorily complete all program requirements for graduation. Timing reflects an accelerated pace for the nursing component of the program. Additional courses, such as general education requirements, may be necessary depending upon credits transferred to CTU. Program length may change due to academic failure of courses and or withdrawals and drops. CTU cannot guarantee transfer or other credit will be accepted. Please see University Transfer Credit policy for details.
8. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.
CTU cannot guarantee employment, salary, or career advancement. Not all programs are available to residents of all states.