Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
Medical and health services manager positions are projected to grow 20 percent from 2016 to 2026.1 You can help prepare to pursue opportunities in this area with a Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Management from CTU. In this program, you can work to develop the knowledge and skills applicable to management positions in this industry, including fundamental principles and concepts of business administration to the health care field.
- Offers a general track or a concentration in health informatics
- Has CTU Fast Track™ exams available - a series of mini modules designed to test your knowledge of key course objectives, offering the opportunity to earn college credit for what you already know
- Is ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report for the fourth year in a row*
At CTU, students come first. Our flexible online course schedule helps you to build a class schedule around your schedule. And with grants and scholarships available for those who qualify, a degree from CTU can be both achievable and affordable. Learn more below or fill out the form to speak with an admissions advisor.
Relevant Institutional/Programmatic Accreditation
CTU is institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission www.hlcommission.org
- Colorado Springs
Courses for this degree are dependent upon the concentration chosen.
Please see the Related Degree tab for available concentrations.
Total tuition for this degree program will vary depending on your educational needs, existing experience, and other factors.
View our tuition resources page for links to information on our civilian and military student tuition, books and fees.Estimate your costs, potential savings and graduation date
Ways to Save
Cost of this degree may be reduced based on one or more of the following:
- Active duty military status (see the tuition tab for details)
- Number of CTU Fast Track™ courses successfully passed
- Number of credits transferred and accepted from other institutions
- Eligibility for a Corporate Alliances Grant (check with your CTU Admissions Advisor)
- Tuition Reimbursement (talk to your HR Manager)
- Grants or scholarships at CTU
Students in CTU bachelor's degree programs may bring a wealth of knowledge to the classroom. CTU Fast Track™ lets students earn college credit for what they already know. As a result, students can complete their degree up to 30% faster. Just as important, by passing multiple Fast Track exams, students can save up to 30% on tuition because they won’t have to pay for the classes they test out of. There’s no additional cost for the exams and no penalty if a student fails to pass.*
Take a look at the list of current Fast Track courses and see how many courses you may be able to earn credit for.
*The ability to reduce time in school and/or reduce tuition depends on the number of Fast Track tests successfully passed. Fast Track program credits are unlikely to transfer. Not all programs are eligible for possible 30% reduction in time and money. Courses eligible subject to change.
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:
Submit a no-fee online application. An advisor will get in touch after your application is received to schedule an interview (required before enrolling):
Classes start October 2, 2018!
Gainful Employment and Other Student Disclosures
Below you can find placement rates and other information tailored to your chosen campus and program. Certain disclosures are published on this website to assist students in understanding the facts about their programs.
-- Select Campus Above --
Online Programs - Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
Colorado Springs - Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
** Aurora (Denver Area) -- Discontinued Program - Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
1. Source: www.bls.gov/ooh/Management/Medical-and-health-services-managers.htm#tab-6
* Learn more about the U.S. News rankings for Colorado Technical University’s online degree programs.