Doctor of Management
Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Management program offers you the opportunity to develop management expertise in one of several concentrations. CTU's Doctor of Management program is designed to help enable you to develop a leadership style that can allow you to critically evaluate, analyze and solve problems – and ultimately work toward making key contributions – to your field.
The Doctor of Management degree features:
- 13 concentrations to choose from
- An online curriculum with a residency component
- Multiple start dates throughout the year
- An opportunity to complete the program in three years
- Dissertation development integrated into the program
- In-person symposium experiences
At CTU, students come first. Our flexible online course schedule helps you to build a class schedule around your schedule. And with grants and scholarships available for those who qualify, a degree from CTU can be both achievable and affordable. Learn more below or fill out the form to speak with an admissions advisor.
Relevant Institutional/Programmatic Accreditation
CTU is institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission www.hlcommission.org
- Aurora (Denver Area)
Courses for this degree are dependent upon the concentration chosen.
Please see the Related Degree tab for available concentrations.
Doctor of Management
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental and Social Sustainability
- Executive Leadership
- Global Leadership
- Healthcare Management and Leadership
- Higher Education Leadership
- Higher Education Teaching and Learning
- Homeland Security
- Non Profit Leadership
- Organizational Development and Change
- Project Management
- Technology Management
Total tuition for this degree program will vary depending on your educational needs, existing experience, and other factors.
View our tuition resources page for links to information on our civilian and military student tuition, books and fees.Estimate your costs, potential savings and graduation date
Ways to Save
Cost of this degree may be reduced based on one or more of the following:
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:
Submit a no-fee online application. An advisor will get in touch after your application is received to schedule an interview (required before enrolling):
Classes start October 2, 2018!
Gainful Employment and Other Student Disclosures
Below you can find placement rates and other information tailored to your chosen campus and program. Certain disclosures are published on this website to assist students in understanding the facts about their programs.
-- Select Campus Above --
Online Programs - Doctor of Management
Aurora (Denver Area) - Doctor of Management
** Colorado Springs -- Discontinued Program - Doctor of Management
1. As a Doctoral degree program, this program is designed as a 36 month program; however; many factors will impact your time to completion, including course loads, proficiency and/or transfer credits and breaks