Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Computer science and software engineering professionals can be found across industries as firms increasingly rely on new technology. In addition to exploring important undergraduate foundation studies, the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Degree program is designed to provide the opportunity to study computer programming languages, computer network systems and software engineering skills. The systems security and project management components of this degree are designed to provide students with the opportunity to develop industry-relevant skill sets.
- Offers a general track as well as concentrations in cybersecurity engineering, data science, and software engineering
- Has CTU Fast Track™ exams available - a series of mini modules designed to test your knowledge of key course objectives, offering the opportunity to earn college credit for what you already know
- Is rated Among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report for the fourth year in a row*
At CTU, students come first. Our flexible online course schedules are designed to help you to build a class schedule around your schedule. And with grants and scholarships available for those who qualify, a degree from CTU can be both achievable and affordable. Learn more below or fill out the form to speak with an admissions advisor.
Relevant Institutional/Programmatic Accreditation
CTU is institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- Colorado Springs
- Aurora (Denver Area)
No Course Data
Estimate Tuition and Grad Date
Total tuition for this degree program will vary depending on your educational needs, existing experience, and other factors.Estimate your costs, potential savings and graduation date
Ways to Save
Cost of this degree may be reduced based on one or more of the following:
- Active duty military status (see the tuition tab for details)
- Number of CTU Fast Track™ courses successfully passed
- Number of credits transferred and accepted from other institutions
- Eligibility for a Corporate Alliances Grant (check with your CTU Admissions Advisor)
- Tuition Reimbursement (talk to your HR Manager)
- Grants or scholarships at CTU
Students in CTU bachelor's degree programs may bring a wealth of knowledge to the classroom. CTU Fast Track™ lets students earn college credit for what they already know. As a result, students can complete their degree up to 30% faster. Just as important, by passing multiple Fast Track exams, students can save up to 30% on tuition because they won’t have to pay for the classes they test out of. There’s no additional cost for the exams and no penalty if a student fails to pass.*
Take a look at the list of current Fast Track courses and see how many courses you may be able to earn credit for.
*The ability to reduce time in school and/or reduce tuition depends on the number of Fast Track tests successfully passed. Fast Track program credits are unlikely to transfer. Not all programs are eligible for possible 30% reduction in time and money. Courses eligible subject to change.
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:
Submit a no-fee online application. An advisor will get in touch after your application is received to schedule an interview (required before enrolling):
Classes start February 12, 2019!
Gainful Employment and Other Student Disclosures
Below you can find placement rates and other information tailored to your chosen campus and program. Certain disclosures are published on this website to assist students in understanding the facts about their programs.
-- Select Campus Above --
Online Programs - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Colorado Springs - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Aurora (Denver Area) - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
* Learn more about the U.S. News rankings for Colorado Technical University’s online degree programs.