Colorado Technical University Grants & Scholarships
Request InformationSelect your campus to get started
CTU Offers New And Returning Students Who Meet Eligibility Criteria Ways To Save On Their Education With A Number Of Institutional Grants And Scholarships*
Please refer to the University Catalog for a complete listing of our institutional grant and scholarship programs and eligibility requirements.
For more information about eligibility or to apply to CTU, please contact admissions 855-230-0555 or Live Chat now.
CTU recognizes students who face extreme hardships who are in good academic standing in pursuit of a degree at CTU.
In collaboration with select, participating employers CTU has established the Commitment Grant to assist eligible students with the opportunity to attend CTU.
Corporate Educational Alliances Grant
Participating employers offer exclusive benefits to enable working professionals to pursue your educational goals.
A grant established for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces and their eligible spouses.
Lifelong Learning Grant
CTU recognizes alumni who have achieved degree completion and intend to pursue their next level degree at CTU.
CTU Patriot Scholarship
A scholarship created to give back to those whose lives have been altered due to injury while serving in the U.S. Armed Forces.
The following general grant and scholarship conditions must be met in order to be eligible for any CTU grant or scholarship unless otherwise stated in the University Catalog:
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to the University.
- CTU scholarships or grants are used exclusively toward academic program charges, including but not limited to tuition, fees, and course materials, and will be applied against outstanding, current or future charges at the University’s discretion.
- Student must be in attendance during the applicable session.
- Must meet University guidelines for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- All scholarship or grants are applied as a credit to the student’s account, and no cash payment will be awarded.
- A scholarship or grant may not be combined with any other CTU scholarship or
- grant, unless otherwise stated. The grant with the greatest benefit to the student will be awarded.
- A scholarship or grant may not be combined with the military tuition rate, unless otherwise stated.
- When combined with other financial assistance, scholarships or grants cannot exceed the student’s direct cost to attend school.
- Scholarship/grant essay approvals and denials will be determined by the scholarship/grant committee.
- CTU scholarships or grants (with the exception of the Yellow Ribbon Grant) may not be combined with Post 9/11 GI Bill® benefits or Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment benefits, unless otherwise noted.
- Scholarships/Grants are applied to the student’s account per term based on the availability of funds.
- Students who withdraw lose all current institutional scholarship/grant eligibility and must reapply to be considered for future institutional scholarships/grants.
- All scholarships and grants cannot be transferred or substituted.
- Interested candidates should contact the Financial Aid Department for additional information.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
*University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.