Program details are provided lower on the page.
Classes start October 26, 2021!
The purpose of the Advantage Grant is to recognize students who face extreme personal and/or financial hardships in pursuit of a degree at Colorado Technical University. Current students must be in good academic standing at Colorado Technical University. Newly-enrolled students must have been in good academic standing at their last institution. This grant is typically awarded up to $500 per academic program, and will be applied against outstanding current or future charges at the University's discretion.
In addition to the CTU General Grant and Scholarship Conditions, students must also meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to be eligible to receive the grant.
- Candidates must submit a minimum 500-word essay on how they intend to use the skills learned at Colorado Technical University to benefit others and society.
- This grant is used exclusively toward current, past, or future charges.
- All grants are applied as a credit to the student's account, and no cash payments will be awarded to the student.
- The scholarship recipient must be a student currently attending or enrolled for a future start at Colorado Technical University.
- To be eligible, students must be in attendance during the applicable session.
- This grant may be combined with other CTU institutional grants and scholarships.
The grant is non-transferable and non-substitutable. Interested candidates should contact the Financial Aid Department for additional information.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.