Find Your Program
|Master||Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner||Online||View Degree|
|Master||Nursing - Nursing Administration||Online||View Degree|
|Master||Nursing - Nursing Education||Online||View Degree|
|Doctorate||Nursing Practice||Online||View Degree|
No results were found for the criteria selected. Contact an advisor to help find the right program for you. 855-230-0655
Your Nursing Skills. Recognized.
Take advantage of our online and mobile-friendly nursing degree programs as you prepare for the next challenge in your career. CTU offers RN-BSN and MSN programs which are built on prior foundational nursing knowledge and provide you with the necessary tools to deliver evidence-based care and drive change at the bedside and beyond.
A rapidly changing healthcare system relies on nurses who can effectively lead change and advocate for improvements in patient care. A nursing degree can be crucial in demonstrating your commitment to patient outcomes in the 21st century.1
College of Nursing Mission Statement:Through an innovative curriculum and student-centered teaching, the nursing faculty teaches, supports, and inspires students to become competent, caring, and accountable professionals who serve a diverse client population within a dynamic health care environment.
Students already licensed as registered nurses can earn their RN-BSN in Nursing in as few as 9 months starting at $12,480* in a program that is:
- Built around our proprietary IntellipathTM learning system where nurses can quickly move over the content they already know
- Designed to make the most of your prior nursing education, certification, and experience
Apply today, complete an admissions interview, and receive a decision in as few as 48 hours. The program starts 8 times a year!
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program at Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Students seeking a Master of Science in Nursing degree with a concentration in Nursing Administration or Nursing Education can:
- Pursue a flexible, mobile-friendly, online nursing degree starting at $17,760
- Finish your degree in as little as 18 months
- Potentially complete your practicum at your own place of work
- Participate in courses that require no group work or projects required
Students seeking a Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner program can:
- Pursue advanced practice nursing in a flexible, mobile-friendly, online nursing program
- Finish your degree in as little as 24 months
- Complete your practicums in your community (where applicable)
- Meet classmates and faculty members at two weekend labs in Colorado
The Master of Science in Nursing degree program at Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org.)
Build upon the educational competencies of your Master of Science in Nursing degree and earn your terminal, professional degree in nursing*.
- Finish your degree in as little as 18-24 months2
- Developed using the AACN Essentials of Doctoral Education for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Option to complete your required practicum hours at your workplace
- Designed to help you prepare for clinical and healthcare leadership positions
*This program is not a Nurse Practitioner program or a PhD and is designed for students with a current, active, and unencumbered RN license in the US.
Admissions and Qualifications
It’s easy to apply. Response in as few as 48 hours. Apply here.
We're committed to assisting you in developing your financial plan. Inquire here.
Maximize Your Education and Experience
CTU works with you to apply your education and experience towards your RN-BSN degree. Find out more here
Save Time & Money with Experiential Learning for Nursing Degrees.
1The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health. (n.d.) Retrieved 5/6/2016 from http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd/Reports/2010/The-Future-of-Nursing-Leading-Change-Advancing-Health.aspx.
2Program length assumes a student will be continuously enrolled, and satisfactorily complete all program requirements for graduation. Additional courses, such as statistics requirements, may be necessary dependent on credits transferred to CTU
3http://iom.nationalacademies.org/Reports/2010/The-Future-of-Nursing-Leading-Change-Advancing-Health/Infographic.aspx (visited 11/8/17)
*Tuition cost assumes a student will be awarded the maximum credit for transfer, licensure, prior experiential learning, and professional certifications, will be continuously enrolled, and satisfactorily completes all program requirements for graduation. The total tuition cost will increase due to academic failure of courses and or withdrawals and drops. CTU cannot guarantee transfer or other credit will be accepted; please see University Transfer Credit policy. For a decision to be received within 48 hours the applicant must set up and participate in an admissions interview with an Admissions Advisor and submit a completed CTU application for consideration.
Program details are provided after the form.
Get More Details
Complete the form and:
- An admissions advisor will contact you shortly
- Get scholarship and financial aid information
- Learn about specific degree programs