Program details are provided lower on the page.
Classes start April 7, 2020!
CTU Corporate Alliances Grant
Colorado Technical University has formed educational alliances with several organizations to offer employees and their immediate family members exclusive benefits to enable working professionals, like you, to pursue your educational and professional goals.
As an employee eligible for a Corporate Alliance, CTU Offers You:
- Tuition grants available to you and your immediate family* that can be used to pursue a degree program or individual classes1
- The ability to take just one, or even several courses before enrolling in a degree program
- Night, weekend and online classes designed for working professionals
- Potential savings of up to 30% on tuition and the opportunity to complete your education earlier with CTU Fast Track2
- Classes that utilize the intellipath™ personalized learning platform to control what, how and where you learn
- Industry-focused curriculum taught by faculty with real-world experience in their field
- Dedicated admissions advisors to help answer questions along the way
Find out if you may be eligible for a CTU corporate alliance grant by contacting one of our corporate alliance admissions advisors at 866-897-1560.
View Terms and Conditions of the CTU Corporate Educational Alliances Grant here.
1. University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the university’s catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
2. The ability to reduce time in school and/or reduce tuition depends on the number of CTU Fast Track™ exams successfully passed. Fast Track program credits are unlikely to transfer. Not all programs are eligible for 30% reduction in time and/or money. Courses eligible subject to change.