Classes start January 1, 2019!
Active, Guard & Reserve Benefits
Explore your military education benefits.
- Reduced Military Tuition Rates
Active Duty, Reserve, and National Guard receive a reduced tuition rate at CTU.
- Tuition Assistance
Military Tuition Assistance is a benefit paid to eligible members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard.
- Top Up
Top Up allows active duty GI Bill® participants to use their benefits to supplement tuition and fees not covered by Tuition Assistance.
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill® Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
Active duty and servicemembers that are eligible for MGIB-AD can receive a monthly education benefit depending on the length of service and full- or part-time student status.
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill®
With the Post 9/11 GI Bill® service members are eligible for tuition benefits based on length of service after Sept. 10, 2001, plus other eligibility requirements. Stipends for living expenses, books and supplies are included.
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill® – Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR) Selected Reserve servicemembers that are eligible for MGIB-SR can apply this benefit toward their education costs.
- Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
REAP provides educational assistance to members of the Reserve components called or ordered to active duty in response to a war or national emergency.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.