Classes start April 3, 2018!

Request Information

Fill out this brief form and an admissions advisor will contact you within the next day.

By clicking the button below you agree to be contacted by CTU about education services (including through automated and/or pre-recorded means, e.g. dialing and text messaging) via telephone, mobile device (including SMS and MMS), and/or email, even if your telephone number or email address is on a corporate, state or the National Do Not Call Registry, and you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You understand that your consent is not required as a condition to purchase a good or service.

Transfer of Entitlement – Post-9/11 GI Bill®

Under the Post-9/11 GI Bill®, servicemembers are able to transfer entitlement of benefits to their spouse or dependent children. The Department of Defense determines transferability and once approved, you (spouse or beneficiary) apply for benefits at the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Servicemembers who are eligible to transfer their benefits may transfer all or a portion of unused Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits. Servicemembers may transfer benefits to their spouse, one or more of their children or a combination of their spouse and child. To be eligible, family members must be enrolled in the Defense Eligibility Enrollment Reporting System (DEERS) and be eligible for benefits at the time of transfer.

The transfer process begins with the Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB) website, where a servicemember can designate, modify or revoke a Transfer of Entitlement (TOE) request. More information about eligibility and the transfer process is available on the VA website here

You may start using the benefit immediately or for up to 15 years after the servicemember’s last separation from active duty. If the servicemember has completed at least 10 years of service in the armed forces, children are eligible to use the benefit. The benefit, when used by children, can be applied after the child has attained a secondary school diploma (or equivalency certificate), or age 18. When transferred to children, the benefit may not be used after reaching age 26.

Financial aid is available for those who qualify.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at