Classes start April 3, 2018!
Grants & Scholarships
Colorado Technical University offers new and returning students who meet eligibility criteria the opportunity to take advantage of a number of institutional grants and scholarships. Students are encouraged to apply not only for CTU's scholarships* but also to look for outside scholarships and scholarship competitions to help finance their education.
Please refer to the Financial Aid section of the CTU Course Catalog for a complete listing of our institutional grant and scholarship programs and eligibility requirements. Please note that some grants or scholarships may be available only for online campus students or physical campus students.
- Advantage Grant
- CTU Corporate Educational Alliances Grant
- CTU Higher Education Alliances Grant
- Lifelong Learning Grant
- Degree Completion Grant
- Doctoral Referral Grant
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Grant
- Educational Bridge Grant
- International Student Grant
- Liberty Grant
- Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity Grant
- Yellow Ribbon Grant
- Military Dependents Grant (Physical Campus Students)
- Graduate Project Management Scholarship
- CTU Patriot Scholarship
- Career Education Scholarship Fund (CESF)
- Aurora Chamber of Commerce Grant (Physical Campus Students)
- BIBT Excellence in Academics Scholarship
- Colorado Community College Nursing Alumni Scholarship
- CTU EANGUS Scholarship
- CTU RN to BSN Scholarship for Kindred Healthcare, Inc.
- Jump Start Scholarship (Physical Campus Students)
- Society of Women Engineers Scholarship (Physical Campus Students)
The following general grant and scholarship conditions must be met in order to be eligible for any CTU grant or scholarship unless otherwise stated in the catalog:
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to the University.
- CTU scholarships or grants are used exclusively toward academic program charges, including but not limited to tuition, fees, and course materials, and will be applied against outstanding, current or future charges at the University's discretion.
- Student must be in attendance during the applicable session.
- Must meet University guidelines for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- All scholarship or grants are applied as a credit to the student's account, and no cash payment will be awarded.
- A scholarship or grant may not be combined with any other CTU scholarship or grant, unless otherwise stated. The grant with the greatest benefit to the student will be awarded.
- A scholarship or grant may not be combined with the military tuition rate, unless otherwise stated.
- When combined with other financial assistance, scholarships or grants cannot exceed the student's direct cost to attend school.
- Scholarship/grant essay approvals and denials will be determined by the scholarship/grant committee.
- CTU scholarships or grants (with the exception of the Yellow Ribbon Grant) may not be combined with Post 9/11 GI Bill® benefits or Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment benefits, unless otherwise noted.
- Scholarships/Grants are applied to the student’s account per term based on the availability of funds.
- Students who withdraw lose all current institutional scholarship/grant eligibility and must reapply to be considered for future institutional scholarships/grants.
- All scholarships and grants cannot be transferred or substituted.
- Interested candidates should contact the Financial Aid Department for additional information.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
*University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.