Online MBA in Marketing
Master of Business Administration - Marketing
If you enjoy using critical and creative thinking to develop effective, innovative marketing plans, consider CTU’s Master of Business Administration with a Marketing concentration. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, marketing employment opportunities are projected to grow faster than average1 as they are considered to be an essential part of organizations.2
Explore marketing strategies for international, multinational, and global markets. This program provides students the opportunity to develop an in-depth understanding of marketing research, international marketing, e-marketing, and customer relationship management skills—in addition to the core MBA skills. In this concentration, you will have the opportunity to develop relevant knowledge of marketing research methods, digital marketing and international marketing. You also have the opportunity to participate in a capstone course in which your team will run and lead a $100 million business in a safe, simulated environment.
The MBA in Marketing:
- Is programmatically accredited by ACBSP
- Has courses that integrate intellipath®, our proprietary learning application, which you can use to customize coursework to suit your knowledge level
- For the fourth year in a row, CTU’s online Master of Business Administration degree programs are ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report*
- Can be completed in as little as 12 months3
CTU aims to make it easy to manage your education with your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere with CTU Mobile. Our online and mobile-friendly classes begin every 8 weeks and run 5½ weeks long.
* Several CTU programs are ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 best online programs list.
Relevant Institutional/Programmatic Accreditation
CTU is institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission www.hlcommission.org
This business degree program at CTU is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- October 01, 2019
- November 12, 2019
- January 07, 2020
- Aurora (Denver Area)
Online MBA in Marketing Program Details
Course Title Course Description Credit Hours ACCT614 Applied Managerial Accounting 4 ECON616 Applied Managerial Economics 4 MGMT690 Strategic Management in Dynamic Environments 4 FINC615 Applied Managerial Finance 4 INTD670 Leadership and Ethical Decision-Making 4 MGMT600 Applied Managerial Decision-Making 4 HRMT620 Strategic Human Capital Management 4 MKTG630 Applied Managerial Marketing 4 Total Credit Hours: 32
Course Title Course Description Credit Hours MKTG618 Marketing Research Methods 4 MKTG628 Marketing in the Digital Age 4 MKTG638 International Marketing 4 MGMT655 Management Capstone 4 Total Credit Hours: 16
Total Credit Hours: 48
Estimate Tuition and Grad Date
Total tuition for this degree program will vary depending on your educational needs, existing experience, and other factors.Estimate your costs, potential savings and graduation date
Ways to Save
Cost of this degree may be reduced based on one or more of the following:
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:
Submit a no-fee online application. An advisor will get in touch after your application is received to schedule an interview (required before enrolling):
Program details are provided after the form.
Classes start October 1, 2019!
1. Bureau of Labor Statistics, https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/advertising-promotions-and-marketing-managers.htmvisited April 10, 2018
2. Bureau of Labor Statistics https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/advertising-promotions-and-marketing-managers.htm#tab-6 visited April 17, 2018
3. As a master’s degree program, this program is designed as an 18-month program; however; many factors will impact your time to completion, including course loads, proficiency and/or transfer credits and breaks. Students who take 1-2 classes per session, may complete the program in as little as 12 months.