Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Planning for a career change or looking to develop your leadership skills? Colorado Technical University’s Master of Business Administration degree is designed to help motivated professionals like you prepare to meet business challenges across industries and business disciplines. The outlook for MBA hiring continues to look bright, with nearly nine in 10 companies planning to hire MBA and business master’s graduates, according to the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).1
Choose from 12 concentrations including healthcare management, entrepreneurship, technology management and global leadership. In the Management Capstone, you and your team will have the opportunity to make business decisions based on a scenario of running a $100 million business simulation. In this project, you will also have the opportunity to utilize the critical skills necessary to solve business problems individually and collaboratively.
- Is programmatically accredited by ACBSP
- Has courses that integrate intellipath®, our proprietary learning application, which you can use to customize coursework to suit your knowledge level
- For the fourth year in a row, CTU’s online Master of Business Administration degree programs are ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report*
- Can be completed in as little as 12 months2.
CTU aims to make it easy to manage your education with your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere with CTU Mobile. Our online and mobile-friendly classes begin every 8 weeks and run 5½ weeks long.
* Several CTU programs are ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 best online programs list.
Relevant Institutional/Programmatic Accreditation
CTU is institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission www.hlcommission.org
This business degree program at CTU is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- October 01, 2019
- November 12, 2019
- January 07, 2020
- Colorado Springs
- Aurora (Denver Area)
Course Title Course Description Credit Hours ACCT614 Applied Managerial Accounting 4 ECON616 Applied Managerial Economics 4 MGMT690 Strategic Management in Dynamic Environments 4 FINC615 Applied Managerial Finance 4 INTD670 Leadership and Ethical Decision-Making 4 MGMT600 Applied Managerial Decision-Making 4 HRMT620 Strategic Human Capital Management 4 MKTG630 Applied Managerial Marketing 4 Total Credit Hours: 32
Course Title Course Description Credit Hours MGMT655 Management Capstone 4 Select 12 credit hours of Business and Management courses from the list below 12 Total Credit Hours: 16
Courses: Concentration Choices
Course Title Course Description Credit Hours ACCT628 Financial Reporting 4 ENTR605 Integrated Marketing for Entrepreneurs 4 ENTR610 Entrepreneurial Strategy, Planning & Leadership 4 FINC600 Financial Statement Analysis 4 FINC610 Financial Management for Multinational Enterprises 4 GL605 Perspectives on International Business 4 HCM612 Managing the Healthcare Organization 4 HRMT655 Managing Organizational Development and Change 4 IT600 IT Management 4 LOG672 Strategic Thinking in a Global Logistics Environment: Cultural and Legal Implications 4 MGMT604 Organizational Behavior 4 MGMT647 Operations Strategy 4 MKTG628 Marketing in the Digital Age 4 MKTG638 International Marketing 4 PM600 Project Management Processes in Organizations 4
Total Credit Hours: 48
Related Areas of Study
Estimate Tuition and Grad Date
Total tuition for this degree program will vary depending on your educational needs, existing experience, and other factors.Estimate your costs, potential savings and graduation date
Ways to Save
Program details are provided after the form.
Classes start October 1, 2019!
1. Graduate Management Admission Council, http://gmac.mwnewsroom.com/press-releases/nearly-9-in-10-companies-plan-to-hire-mba-graduate-gnw_1668318_001, June 20, 2017
2. As a Master’s program, this program was designed as an 18 month program; however; many factors will impact your time to completion, including course loads, proficiency and/or transfer credits and breaks. Students who take 1-2 classes per session, may complete the program in as little as 12 months.