Online Master's in Logistics Management
Master of Business Administration - Logistics Management
If you enjoy managing complex processes and helping to keep things running smoothly, consider the logistics field. Colorado Technical University’s Master of Business Administration-Logistics Management concentration addresses the increasing demand for logistics professionals to safely deliver products and services anywhere in the world – on time and on budget. According to Fortune magazine1, U.S. logistics is a $1.3 trillion industry and getting bigger every year. The curriculum is designed to build upon the business principles of the MBA core to help you work to develop logistics experience in procurement, acquisition, transportation and contract management. Customize your Logistics Management program with specialized courses in military, government or private sector tracks.
The MBA in Logistics:
- Is programmatically accredited by ACBSP
- Has courses that integrate intellipath®, our proprietary learning application, which you can use to customize coursework to suit your knowledge level
- For the fourth year in a row, CTU’s online Master of Business Administration degree programs are ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report*
- Can be completed in as little as 12 months2
CTU aims to make it easy to manage your education with your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere with CTU Mobile. Our online and mobile-friendly classes begin every 8 weeks and run 5½ weeks long.
* Several CTU programs are ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 best online programs list.
Relevant Institutional/Programmatic Accreditation
CTU is institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission www.hlcommission.org
This business degree program at CTU is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- October 01, 2019
- November 12, 2019
- January 07, 2020
Online Master's in Logistics Management Program Details
Course Title Course Description Credit Hours ACCT614 Applied Managerial Accounting 4 ECON616 Applied Managerial Economics 4 MGMT690 Strategic Management in Dynamic Environments 4 FINC615 Applied Managerial Finance 4 INTD670 Leadership and Ethical Decision-Making 4 MGMT600 Applied Managerial Decision-Making 4 HRMT620 Strategic Human Capital Management 4 MKTG630 Applied Managerial Marketing 4 Total Credit Hours: 32
Course Title Course Description Credit Hours Logistics Track Choose a Logistics Track from the list below (12) MGMT655 Management Capstone 4 Total Credit Hours: 16
Total Credit Hours: 48
Estimate Tuition and Grad Date
Total tuition for this degree program will vary depending on your educational needs, existing experience, and other factors.Estimate your costs, potential savings and graduation date
Ways to Save
Cost of this degree may be reduced based on one or more of the following:
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:
Submit a no-fee online application. An advisor will get in touch after your application is received to schedule an interview (required before enrolling):
Program details are provided after the form.
Classes start October 1, 2019!
1. Fortune Magazine, http://fortune.com/2014/05/01/wanted-1-4-million-new-supply-chain-workers-by-2018/
2. As a master’s degree program, this program is designed as an 18-month program; however; many factors will impact your time to completion, including course loads, proficiency and/or transfer credits and breaks. Students who take 1-2 classes per session, may complete the program in as little as 12 months.