Online MBA in Healthcare Management
Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
Colorado Technical University’s Master of Business Administration Healthcare Management concentration is designed to help you prepare for management responsibilities in the unique field of healthcare. The MBA in healthcare management curriculum integrates essential business skills such as accounting, finance and decision-making with healthcare-specific management practices and policies. Concentration courses include Managing the Healthcare Organization, Systems in Healthcare and a Healthcare Management Capstone where you will be expected to complete a real-world, in-depth project using comprehensive research and analysis.
Employment of medical and health services managers is projected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations as the baby-boomer population ages and demand for medical services increase.1 The program is designed to help you examine management processes and skills and explore the opportunity to implement them across various healthcare systems.
The MBA in Healthcare Management:
- Is programmatically accredited by ACBSP
- Has courses that integrate intellipath®, our proprietary learning application, which you can use to customize coursework to suit your knowledge level
- For the fourth year in a row, CTU’s online Master of Business Administration degree programs are ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report*
- Can be completed in as little as 12 months2
CTU aims to make it easy to manage your education with your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere with CTU Mobile. Our online and mobile-friendly classes begin every 8 weeks and run 5½ weeks long.
* Several CTU programs are ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 best online programs list.
Relevant Institutional/Programmatic Accreditation
CTU is institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission www.hlcommission.org
This business degree program at CTU is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- February 18, 2020
- April 07, 2020
- May 19, 2020
- Colorado Springs
- Aurora (Denver Area)
Online MBA in Healthcare Management Program Details
No Course Data
Related Areas of Study
Estimate Tuition and Grad Date
Total tuition for this degree program will vary depending on your educational needs, existing experience, and other factors.Estimate your costs, potential savings and graduation date
Ways to Save
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education with is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Start the conversation
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:Request Information
Chat or call an Admissions Advisor today.1-855-377-1888
Where do I go from here?
Apply Now (if you’re ready)
Submit a no-fee online application. An advisor will get in touch after your application is received to schedule an interview (required before enrolling):Apply Online
Chat with, call or schedule an appointment with an Admissions Advisor today.1-855-377-1888 Schedule an Appointment
Cost of this degree may be reduced based on one or more of the following:
Program details are provided after the form.
Classes start February 18, 2020!
1. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Medical and Health Services Managers, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/medical-and-health-services-managers.htm (visited April 010, 2018).
2. As a master’s degree program, this program is designed as an 18-month program; however; many factors will impact your time to completion, including course loads, proficiency and/or transfer credits and breaks. Students who take 1-2 classes per session, may complete the program in as little as 12 months.