How much does a nursing degree cost?
Everyone pursuing a nursing education has differing needs, and we believe in considering your specific and personal goals in planning to finance your education and determining the cost of your nursing de-gree.
Nursing candidates seeking their degree want to know how scholarships, grants*, work-study pro-grams, self payment and federal and state loans can contribute toward paying for a nursing education. So do nurses continuing their education toward an advanced degree.
Our Financial Aid Advisors are here to help, along with online tools to help you estimate and calculate potential tuition costs and savings
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING (RN TO BSN COMPLETION PROGRAM)
Students already licensed as registered nurses can earn their BSN in Nursing in as few as 9 months starting at $12,480.*
The total cost of the RN-BSN program is impacted by your education and experience as a nurse. Students can reduce their total program length and total tuition cost through credit for academic or other experiences. Please talk to an Admissions Advisor to discuss how a tran-script evaluation can affect the cost of your program.
MASTER’S OF SCIENCE IN NURSING
Master’s Degree students seeking a degree in nursing administration or nursing education can complete their degree in as little as 18 months for $17,760*.
How does financial aid impact the cost of a nursing degree?
Financial aid can help determine how much a nursing degree costs by identifying the grants, scholar-ships, loans and student employment that may help pay for college costs. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
Why should I apply for financial aid if I’m attending nursing school?
The federal government offers programs that can be helpful if you think you’ll need assistance paying for school. To qualify for this federal assistance, you’ll need to fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA. The FAFSA determines the amount of aid for which you might qualify. It is highly recommended to all nursing students to complete a FAFSA. The FAFSA application is available online and can typically be filled out in 30-45 minutes.
How does the FAFSA work?
The FAFSA site walks you through the application process and does all the math to calculate your fi-nancial need. It then generates a figure called the Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) that is used by colleges such as Colorado Technical University to create financial aid award packages which will deter-mine the amount of aid for which you may qualify. See here for more information on financial aid options and questions.
Financial Aid Tools
Colorado Technical University helps you overcome the unknowns of planning and financing your nursing degree. It only takes a little time to calculate:
- cost of your education
- when you can expect to graduate
- how transfer credits work toward your degree
- To help you plan an education budget and to determine how much financial aid you may qualify for, we have provided links to some handy calculators.
Tuition and Graduation Date Calculator
Get a quick estimate of the tuition costs and time to graduation for your nursing program. Tuition and Graduation Date Calculator.
Net Price Calculator
See the estimated impact of financial aid on your nursing program with our easy-to-use calculator. View the Net Price Calculator.
* Tuition cost assumes a student will be awarded the maximum credit for transfer, licensure, prior ex-periential learning, and professional certifications, will be continuously enrolled, and satisfactorily completes all program requirements for graduation. The total tuition cost will increase due to academic failure of courses and or withdrawals and drops. CTU cannot guarantee transfer or other credit will be accepted; please see University Transfer Credit policy. For a decision to be received within 48 hours the applicant must set up and participate in an admissions interview with an Admissions Advisor and submit a completed CTU application for consideration. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Find employment rates, financial obligations and other disclosures at ww.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Find Your Program
|Bachelor||Nursing||Online||View Degree||Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Master||Nursing||Online||View Degree||Master of Science in Nursing|
|Master||Nursing Administration||Online||View Degree||MSN in Nursing Administration|
|Master||Nursing Education||Online||View Degree||MSN in Nursing Education|
|Doctorate||Nursing Practice||Online||View Degree||Doctor of Nursing Practice|
No results were found for the criteria selected. Contact an advisor to help find the right program for you. 855-230-0655
Program details are provided after the form.
Get More Details
Complete the form and:
- An admissions advisor will contact you shortly
- Get scholarship and financial aid information
- Learn about specific degree programs