Online MBA in Project Management
Master of Business Administration - Project Management
Project Management Institute (PMI) projects a dramatic increase in the number of jobs requiring project-oriented skills. By 2027, they expect employers will need close to 88 million individuals working in project management-oriented roles globally.1 Colorado Technical University offers a Master of Business Administration degree with a Project Management concentration that covers the nine knowledge areas specified by PMI in the PMBOK® Guide. This program is designed to integrate business foundation courses with the theory and practice of project management. In a capstone course, you will have the opportunity to produce a complete project plan and demonstrate your understanding of project integration and management of projects within a program, using project management software to manage cost, time, and resources.
The MBA in Project Management:
- Is programmatically accredited by:
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- PMI Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC)
- Has courses that integrate intellipath™, our proprietary learning application, which can customize coursework to suit your knowledge level
- For the fourth year in a row, CTU’s online Master of Business Administration degree programs are ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report**
- Can be completed in as little as 12 months2
CTU aims to make it easy to manage your education with your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere with CTU Mobile. Our online and mobile-friendly classes begin every 8 weeks and run 5½ weeks long.
** Several CTU programs are ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 best online programs list.
Relevant Institutional/Programmatic Accreditation
CTU is institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission www.hlcommission.org
This business degree program at CTU is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
CTU's Master of Business Administration in Project Management is accredited by the PMI Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC).*
- October 01, 2019
- November 12, 2019
- January 07, 2020
- Colorado Springs
- Aurora (Denver Area)
Online MBA in Project Management Program Details
Course Title Course Description Credit Hours ACCT614 Applied Managerial Accounting 4 ECON616 Applied Managerial Economics 4 FINC615 Applied Managerial Finance 4 HRMT620 Strategic Human Capital Management 4 INTD670 Leadership and Ethical Decision-Making 4 PM640 Applied Managerial Decision-Making in a Project Management Environment 4 PM650 Strategic Project & Risk Management in Dynamic Environments 4 Total Credit Hours: 28
Course Title Course Description Credit Hours PM600 Project Management Processes in Organizations 4 PM610 Project Planning, Execution and Closure 4 PM620 Schedule and Cost Control Techniques 4 PM630 Contracting and Procurement in Project Management 4 PM665 Project Management Capstone 4 Total Credit Hours: 20
Total Credit Hours: 48
Estimate Tuition and Grad Date
Total tuition for this degree program will vary depending on your educational needs, existing experience, and other factors.Estimate your costs, potential savings and graduation date
Ways to Save
Cost of this degree may be reduced based on one or more of the following:
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:
Submit a no-fee online application. An advisor will get in touch after your application is received to schedule an interview (required before enrolling):
Program details are provided after the form.
Classes start October 1, 2019!
1. Project Management Institute, https://www.pmi.org/learning/careers/job-growth
2. As a master’s degree program, this program is designed as an 18-month program; however; many factors will impact your time to completion, including course loads, proficiency and/or transfer credits and breaks Students who take 1-2 classes per session, may complete the program in as little as 12 months.13. https://www.coloradotech.edu/degrees/masters/business/supply-chain-management
*The GAC logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. For the full list of PMI’s legal marks, please contact the PMI Legal department.