Closed Campus Information

The following CTU campus locations are no longer open, but alumni, former students and employees can be assisted online, through the links below or by contacting the Colorado Springs campus at 719.598-0200.

  • Kansas City
  • Pueblo
  • Sioux Falls

Transcripts and Student Records

Transcript requests are fulfilled through Parchment Exchange, a leading company in secure transcript delivery. Parchment Exchange manages processing and delivery; the school retains the official transcript data.* See more on our Transcript Requests page.

Alumni Benefits

In addition to automatically becoming members of the CTU Alumni Association upon graduation, there are a variety of benefits available to you as a CTU graduate. To learn more about these benefits, visit our alumni section or email us at

We also encourage you to stay connected and network with fellow alumni by joining CTU’s various social communities:

Financial Aid Information

Information related to your financial aid records can be obtained by calling 1-855-733-8023.

Please refer to for additional Federal Student Aid information.

Student Accounts

Questions regarding your student account may be directed to:

Former Employees

As a former employee, you may have questions regarding a variety of topics. The following is intended to provide information regarding the most common questions that former employees may have.

Q: I had money in a 401(k) and I want to get it back. What do I do?
A: Contact Great-West Retirement Services at (877) 403-4232

Q: Who do I contact if I need to get W-2s?
A: Send an email to or go to

Q: What if I have general questions about other benefits or my employment? Who do I call?
A: Please contact @sk HR at 1 877-232-4741