Non-Degree Seeking Students
Colorado Technical University aims to provide convenient, industry-relevant education to those interested in furthering their education without committing to a degree program.
That’s why CTU offers various learning pathways such as Coding Dojo, Hippo Education, and non-degree seeking courses. These learning opportunities are designed to provide flexibility and innovation to those wishing to continue their education or bolster their professional skills.
CTU continues to offer you development opportunities to pursue in-demand skills utilized in today’s tech field. Coding Dojo, through full-time, part-time, and accelerated bootcamp programs, helps individuals at all skill levels prepare for pursuing career paths in software development, data science, and cybersecurity. Coding Dojo offers a unique focus on deeper learning-by-doing through a cyclical, iterative process.
Coding Dojo’s learning opportunities allow students to:
- Gain insight from industry professionals dedicated to their craft.
- Help them prepare to pursue a career path in tech.
To learn more visit https://www.codingdojo.com/.
Hippo Education offers educational courses in the fields of emergency medicine, pediatrics, primary care, and urgent care. Physicians and other medical professionals create and administer the content on convenient, portable online and mobile platforms. This quality technology platform and strong course content supports our mission and further expands our educational program offerings.
Hippo Educational program offerings allow students to:
- Access content created and administered by physicians and other medical professionals on convenient, portable online and mobile platforms.
- Earn CME credit and expand their knowledge with accelerated courses.
- Prepare for exams with crash courses and practice tests.
- Keep up to date with engaging, accessible board review lectures, videos, podcasts, articles, and more.
To learn more visit https://home.hippoed.com/.
Grow Your Knowledge
If you’re not ready to commit to a full degree program, CTU welcomes you to take individual courses to work to develop the knowledge you may need to move toward your academic goals. This is your opportunity to experience the CTU difference while furthering your education.
Non-Degree Seeking Process
Similar to our undergraduate admissions, non-degree seeking students must follow these steps to apply:
- Interview. Connect with an Admissions Advisor, in person or by phone, to reaffirm your decision to take non-degree seeking courses at CTU.
- Apply. Submit a completed Colorado Technical University admission application online.
- Submit documentation. Submit attestation of earned proof of high school graduation (or equivalency) or college degree (associates, bachelors, or masters). Please note, additional documentation may be required depending on the individual courses you select.
Ready to apply?
Online students: Click here to begin your online application.
Aurora (near Denver) campus students: Contact the campus at 303.632.2300.
Colorado Springs campus students: Contact the campus at 719.598.0200.