Student Admissions Process
CTU attracts a variety of students – from working professionals seeking an advanced degree to individuals driven to earn the college degree they have always desired. If this sounds like you, then take the next step to earn your degree. The CTU college admissions process is designed to help you explore your options for on campus or online college enrollment and discover which degree program can fit your goals.
How to Apply – CTU Online Application Process
We realize that pursuing a college degree is a life-changing decision, and we’re here to help. From accessing financial aid to ensuring you have all the admission requirements squared away, we’ll be with you along the way. Below we’ve laid out the steps to complete our college admissions process.
1. See what CTU has to offer
Why CTU? Read about some of our alumni on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to see where they are now! Select from the online communities below to read some of the success stories posted by CTU grads:
Our admissions team is standing by to help you with your online college application, so give us a call at 1-855-230-0555 whenever you are ready to start.
2. Meet with admissions
We want to get to know you and your goals. The CTU Admissions Team provides flexibility for morning, evening and weekend meetings and may be conducted on campus or over the phone. Your meeting with admissions is designed to:
- Provide you with information to help you make an informed decision before committing to CTU
- Answer all of your important questions before you apply and enroll
- Discover your priorities and determine if we can fulfill your needs as a student
- Identify the right program and concentration to help you reach your goals
- Determine the option that best fits your life and learning style, whether that’s on campus, 100% online learning or a hybrid of the two
3. Finalize your CTU application for admission
Once we’ve received all required information and documents, we will review your application.
- Submit proof of prior education, which may include a high school diploma, an official baccalaureate transcript or an official master’s degree transcript, depending on the degree you’re pursuing
- Some graduate and doctoral level programs may also require an essay and current resume as part of the admission process
- International students must demonstrate English Proficiency prior to enrollment. Learn more about CTU’s English Proficiency requirements.
Please be aware that CTU reserves the right to reject incomplete application submissions. Proof of high school graduation* is a CTU admissions requirement for new undergraduate students. Acceptable documentation of high school graduation or its equivalency may include a copy of a high school transcript or diploma, GED transcript or certificate, or other written verification that demonstrates high school graduation or equivalency.
Ready to apply?
Applying is easy and you can save your progress as you go. Start your application now!
The steps outlined above for the online college admission process are general guidelines. Requirements may vary for specific student applications. See the links below for additional information related to specific admission scenarios. If you have additional questions, please get in touch with an Admissions Advisor by using the request information button below, or calling us at 1-855-230-0555.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like more information before applying, an Admissions Advisor is available to contact you within the next day.