Student Admissions Process
CTU attracts a variety of students – from working professionals seeking an advanced degree to individuals driven to earn the college degree they have always desired. If this sounds like you, then take the next step to earn your degree.
How to ApplyWe realize that pursuing a college degree is a life changing decision, and we’re here to help. Below we’ve laid out the steps to complete our college admissions process.
We encourage you to speak with an admissions advisor, but first, prepare for the conversation by learning more about CTU though our:
We want to get to know you and your goals. The admissions interview is designed to:
- Provide you with information to help you make an informed decision before committing to CTU.
- Discover your priorities and determine if we can fulfill your needs as a student.
- Determine the modality that best fits your life and learning style, whether that’s on campus, 100% online learning or a hybrid of the two.
- Identify the right program and concentration to help you reach your goals.
- Answer all of your important questions before you apply and enroll.
The admissions team provides flexibility for morning, evening and weekend interviews. Interviews may be conducted on campus or over the phone.
APPLY FOR ADMISSIONApply Online
- Click here to apply online. Simply follow the prompts and fill in the requested information. It’s that easy.
- Submit proof of prior education, which may include a high school diploma, an official baccalaureate transcript or an official master’s degree transcript, depending on the degree you’re pursuing.
- Some graduate and doctoral level programs may also require an essay and current resume as part of the admission process.
- International students must demonstrate English Proficiency prior to enrollment. Learn more about CTU’s English Proficiency requirements.
Once we’ve received all required information and documents, we will review your application. Please be aware that CTU reserves the right to reject incomplete application submissions.
CTU does not do business in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or the European Union (EU) and does not accept applications from residents of these jurisdictions seeking to enroll at the University.
Want to Learn More?
Fill out a brief form and an admissions advisor will contact you within the next day.