Classes start January 2, 2018!
Hit the Ground Sprinting
Open opportunities to move toward a more rewarding career through greater knowledge and a powerful, professional network. Connect with real-world faculty with an average of 16 years of industry experience and over 80,000 graduates as you pursue your advanced degree at Colorado Technical University. Are you in?
Move toward your goals. Support your professional development by applying for admission to one of CTU’s graduate programs today.
Steps to Apply
To be considered for admission to a graduate degree program, you must fulfill these admissions requirements:
- Interview. Connect with an Admissions Advisor, in person or by phone, to explore your goals and confirm your decision to pursue your graduate degree at CTU.
- Apply. Submit a completed Colorado Technical University graduate admission application online.
- Submit documentation. Submit an official transcript verifying completion of an accredited baccalaureate degree by the end of the first session. If you do not have an official baccalaureate transcript on file, you may be admitted as a non-regular student. Additionally, non-native speakers of English are required to provide proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS or other English proficiency assessment results, prior to admission.
Depending on the graduate program you are applying to, you may be required to fulfill these additional admission requirements:
- Entrance essay. Ask your Admissions Advisor if your graduate degree program includes an entrance essay requirement. If so, you’ll receive details outlining essay and submission requirements.
- Doctoral interview. Applicants interested in enrolling in a doctoral degree program must set up an interview (phone or in-person) with a representative from CTU's Doctoral Programs.
|Undergraduate Educational Requirement for Graduate Admissions|
|Colorado Technical University seeks students who desire to build upon their undergraduate degree and career experiences by pursuing graduate study. Colorado Technical University will accept baccalaureate degrees earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) from any United States institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or from internationally recognized foreign institutions of higher education. International institutions must be licensed or officially recognized by the Education Department or Ministry of the country where the institution is in operation to be eligible for transfer of credit or degree status.|
Ready to get started?