Sharon Laubenstein, DNP
Nursing Lead Faculty
Areas of Focus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Nursing, Maryville University (2018)
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, South University (2016)
- Master of Science in Nursing, Clinical Nurse Education, Jacksonville University (2015)
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Saint Petersburg College (2013)
- Associates in Registered Nursing, Valencia College, Orlando Florida (2010)
Dr. Laubenstein has been an adjunct at CTU since December 2018. She came to CTU with several years of experience in education, specifically pre-nursing and simulation courses. She has experience in Family Medicine and Gerontology and is an established podium presenter on end-of-life care, and advance directives.
Dr. Laubenstein is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the American Geriatric Society. She has pending publication in the Journal of Aging and Health for her research on the importance of advance directive education for nursing home residents and/or their responsible party. Her research interests include anxiety and depression disorders in geriatric patients residing in assisted living facilities and nursing homes.