- DBA, Business Administration and Leadership, University of Phoenix
- MBA, California Coast University
- BS, Accounting, Husson University
Dr. Solari is an Executive Program Director for CTU's College of Business and Management. She has spent over 20 years in higher education, pre-dominantly in an operations role, focusing on organizational change and leadership development strategies within the non-traditional and online sector.
She acknowledges that paramount in the academic community is the task of serving the largest subset of our student population—nontraditional and first generation students. This diverse group demands universities assess admission requirements, support access and academic quality, in an effort to positively impact student retention and completion rates. Addressing these needs goes hand-in-hand with providing innovative educational practices.
- Online Learning Consortium Presenter, 2019 . Curriculum Scaffolding, What Have We Learned?
- Program Evaluator – Accreditation Council for Business School and Programs (ACBSP)
- Advisory Board Member – Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts
- Member - Delta Mu Delta Scholarship Committee
Dr. Solari’s research interests include nontraditional models of education in higher education, effective student outreach strategies, assessment of learning outcomes and student achievement.