Bruce Stetar, DBA
Areas of Focus
- Contributor to Cote, Joe; “People, Planet, Profit: Satisfying the Triple Bottom Line”, News@SNHU, November 22, 2016; http://www.snhu.edu/about-us/news-and-events/2016/11/people-planet-profit-satisfying-the-triple-bottom-line.
- Contributor to Schiff, Jennifer; “6 essentials of a good business plan”, CIO.com, October 20, 2016, http://www.cio.com/article/3133026/leadership-management/6-essential-elements-of-a-good-business-plan.html
- Otoum, M.; Stetar, B.; Sun, T.; (June 2016), “A global discovery of learner motivations; Building a foundation for systematic enhancements within higher education”, The Transnational Journal of Business, Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Presenter, “Higher Education in a Post-COVID World”, ACBSP Annual Conference 2022, Washington DC
- Panel Chair, “DEI in Higher Education”, ACBSP-ICABE Joint Webinar November 2021
- Presenter, “Value Based Leadership”, ACBSP Region 7 2020 Conference (Virtual), October 2020
Dr. Stetar’s academic disciplines are management and leadership, and his past research has been on student core values as motivators. Dr. Stetar has also presented at numerous international conferences on topics including the future of higher educational, online education, competency-based education, quality assurance, accreditation, outcomes assessment, and the writing of accreditation reports.