- Military Overview
- Military Benefits & Financial Aid
- Credit for Service
- Why CTU for Military?
- Active Duty
- Military Spouse
- Patriot Scholarship
Support After Service
We are committed to serving you with the same integrity with which you served your country. Our goal is to provide you with education and training to pursue and achieve your educational goals. CTU's Associate, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degree programs are designed to serve you with career-focused education and training.
CREDIT FOR SERVICE
Your military training and service may apply towards course credit at CTU.
You may have earned credit* that can be applied to your degree program.
CTU MOS COMMITTMENT
Your MOS code is included as part of the transfer credit* evaluation process.
* Not all credits are eligible to transfer. Acceptance of transfer credit is at the sole discretion of CTU. See the university's catalog for CTU's transfer credit policies.
Program details are provided after the form.
Get More Details
Complete the form and:
- An admissions advisor will contact you shortly
- Get scholarship and financial aid information
- Learn about specific degree programs