Classes start July 3, 2018!
Go Army Ed
GoArmyEd provides virtual access for all eligible Active Duty, National Guard and Army Reserve soldiers to request Tuition Assistance (TA) for classroom and online learning. It allows soldiers to manage their education records including college classes, testing, on-duty classes and Army Education Counselor support. GoArmyEd is used by soldiers, Army Education Counselors and schools to deliver degree and course offerings and to report soldier progress.
Every term, after registering with CTU, you will receive an e-mail at your official Army address from the University telling you which corresponding courses and sections to enroll in through GoArmyEd.
You will not be able to request Tuition Assistance (TA) though GoArmyEd more than 60 days in advance of the class start date; however, you must request TA through GoArmyEd before the class start date. Failure to do so may result in your being liable to the Army or CTU for all TA amounts.
Visit CTU’s GoArmy Ed Site. Use the links on that site to find the Course Code you need to register on GoArmyEd.
If you are new to GoArmyEd, see below for how to set up your account.
If you already have a GoArmyEd account, but are a new student at CTU, contact your Army Education Center to designate CTU as your “Home College”.
Go to www.GoArmyEd.com. Click the “New Users” tab in the middle of the screen on the right side:
- Complete the application. Click “Submit” to receive your username and password
- Complete the Required In-Processing Steps
- Click “Submit Statement of Understanding” (SOU)
- Print SOU
- Get Commander’s signature
- Follow How to Use Your eFile to upload your SOU
- Complete Common Application
- Click “Launch Quick Start Training” to complete Soldier Training
- Contact an Army Education Center today to activate your GoArmyEd account. Be sure to designate Colorado Technical University as your “Home College."
Every term, after registering with CTU, you will receive an e-mail at your official Army address from the university telling you which corresponding courses and sections to enroll in through GoArmyEd.
Follow these steps to enroll in your courses:
- Log into www.GoArmyEd.com
- Click “My Virtual Education Center”
- Click “Enroll or Drop/Withdraw from a Course”
- Click “Request TA and Enroll in a Course”
- Review your account information. Click the “Account Information Verified” button
- Click “Continue”
- Select the term for your class start date
- Click “Class Search” radio button
- Click “Search” Click “Description of each field” and “Search Examples” links for assistance
- Fill in the fields to search the Course Schedule for classes. Click “Search”
- The Class Search Results screen displays the classes that meet your search criteria
- Click the “Class Details” button before enrolling to review more course information (e.g., course description, SH cost, prerequisites, required course materials and other information)
- Click check mark next to the class number to complete enrollment
- The class information now appears on the Add Classes screen. Click “Proceed to Step 2 of 3”
- The Confirm Classes screen displays with class cost information. Ensure you review the class cost covered by TA and any class cost that you must self-pay. Click “Process Enrollment” or “I Agree To Pay”
Note: Do not X out of page. Click “Cancel Request” if class selection is in error
- If TA does not cover the entire cost of the class, you may be responsible for a portion of the cost. Any self-pay amount will be billed directly by CTU.
- The View Results screen displays with the status of your enrollment request. If the Status column shows “Success,” your enrollment request is submitted success-fully, pending final approval from the college. You will receive an email confirming the enrollment.
REMINDER: IT IS ALSO YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DROP/WITHDRAW FROM ANY COURSE (AS APPROPRIATE) BOTH THROUGH GoArmyEd AND CTU.