- Military Overview
- Military Benefits & Financial Aid
- Credit for Service
- Why CTU for Military?
- Military Spouse
- Patriot Scholarship
Be a Student While You Serve
We understand your commitment to serving your country and the sacrifices you have made. CTU’s degree programs are designed to provide you with the education you need to pursue and achieve the success you deserve.
CTU’s Leave of Absence policy may accommodate you if you are unable to continue your degree program while deployed or en route to a new assignment.
ACTIVE DUTY BENEFITS
Active duty receive a reduced tuition rate, plus books and fees are waived.
CREDIT FOR SERVICE
Your military training and service may apply for course credit at CTU.
You may have earned credit that can be applied to your degree program.
* Not all credits eligible to transfer. See the university's catalog regarding CTU's transfer credit policies. CTU does not guarantee that any credits will be awarded for military or work experience. Any credits awarded shall be at CTU’s sole discretion. Credits awarded for experiential learning are unlikely to transfer.
Program details are provided after the form.
Get More Details
Complete the form and:
- An admissions advisor will contact you shortly
- Get scholarship and financial aid information
- Learn about specific degree programs