- Military Overview
- Military Benefits & Financial Aid
- Credit for Service
- Why CTU for Military?
- Military Spouse
- Patriot Scholarship
Be a Student While You Serve
We understand your commitment to serving your country and the sacrifices you have made. CTU’s degree programs are designed to provide you with the education you need to pursue and achieve the success you deserve.
CTU’s Leave of Absence policy may accommodate you if you are unable to continue your degree program while deployed or en route to a new assignment.
ACTIVE DUTY BENEFITS
Active duty military members receive a reduced tuition rate, plus book costs and fees are waived.
CREDIT FOR SERVICE
Your military training and service may apply towards course credit at CTU.
You may have earned credit that can be applied to your degree program.
* Not all credits eligible to transfer. Acceptance of transfer credit is at the sole discretion of CTU. See the university's catalog regarding CTU's transfer credit policies.
Program details are provided after the form.
Get More Details
Complete the form and:
- An admissions advisor will contact you shortly
- Get scholarship and financial aid information
- Learn about specific degree programs