Classes start April 3, 2018!
The purpose of the Advantage Grant is to recognize students who face extreme personal and/or financial hardships in pursuit of a degree at Colorado Technical University. Current students must be in good academic standing at Colorado Technical University. Newly-enrolled students must have been in good academic standing at their last institution. This grant is typically awarded up to $500 per academic program, and will be applied against outstanding current or future charges at the University's discretion.
The conditions are as follows:
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to be eligible to receive the grant.
- Candidates must submit a minimum 500-word essay on how they intend to use the skills learned at Colorado Technical University to benefit others and society.
- This grant is used exclusively toward current, past, or future charges.
- All grants are applied as a credit to the student's account, and no cash payments will be awarded to the student.
- The scholarship recipient must be a full-time student currently attending or enrolled for a future start at Colorado Technical University.
- To be eligible, students must be in attendance during the applicable session.
The grant is non-transferable and non-substitutable. Interested candidates should contact the Financial Aid Department for additional information.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
*University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.