Program details are provided after the form.
Classes start February 18, 2020!
Depending on the campus where you attend classes, you may be eligible to participate in the following state aid programs:
Eligible students attending Colorado Technical University ground school campuses in Colorado may participate in the following State Aid Programs:
Colorado Student Grant Program (CSG)
(Colorado Springs and Denver campuses only)
The Colorado Student Grant program is designed as an undergraduate need-based program funded by annual Colorado state appropriations. In order to receive the CSG, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a Colorado resident, as determined by the institution's tuition classification officer in accordance with applicable State law.
- Be an undergraduate student.
- Be in good standing and demonstrate academic progress according to the institution's policy regarding Standards of Academic Progress for financial aid purposes.
- No default on educational loans or grants.
- Must complete current FAFSA.
This is a limited pool of funds and the school will determine to whom and how much it will award a Colorado Student Grant based on federal guidelines. Often, due to limited funding, grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, contact a CTU student finance representative. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.