Classes start October 2, 2018!
Depending on the campus where you attend classes, you may be eligible to participate in the following state aid programs:
Eligible students attending Colorado Technical University ground school campuses in Colorado may participate in the following State Aid Programs:
Colorado Student Grant Program (CSG)
(Colorado Springs and Denver campuses only)
The Colorado Student Grant program is designed as an undergraduate need-based program funded by annual Colorado state appropriations. In order to receive the CSG, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a Colorado resident, as determined by the institution's tuition classification officer in accordance with applicable State law.
- Be an undergraduate student.
- Be in good standing and demonstrate academic progress according to the institution's policy regarding Standards of Academic Progress for financial aid purposes.
- No default on educational loans or grants.
- Must complete current FAFSA.
This is a limited pool of funds and the school will determine to whom and how much it will award a Colorado Student Grant based on federal guidelines. Often, due to limited funding, grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, contact a CTU student finance representative. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.