Program details are provided lower on the page.
Classes start June 22, 2021!
CTU Higher Education Alliances Grant
CTU has established a grant in the name of its Higher Education Alliances in order to assist eligible students with the opportunity to attend CTU. To be eligible for the Higher Education Alliances Grant, a candidate must be accepted for admission to the University and complete the Educational Alliances Attestation form and must also allow for verification of eligibility. For Higher Education Alliances, verification of eligibility may require the student to submit documentation of proof of graduation from the institution of higher learning with which CTU has an articulation agreement.
In addition to the CTU General Grant and Scholarship Conditions, students must also meet the following criteria:
- The Higher Education Alliances Grant is used exclusively towards current, past, or future charges.
- The grant is awarded proportionately over each session in the academic year and the grant will be applied to the academic year tuition costs.
- Qualifying students are students who have previously graduated from an institution with which CTU has a signed articulation agreement.
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to the University to be eligible to receive the grant.
- All grants are applied as a credit to the student‘s account and no cash payments will be awarded to the student.
- Students selected for verification must provide documentation before the grant is disbursed. Documentation must show proof of graduation from the prior institution.
- All of the conditions must be fulfilled before the grant can be disbursed.
- This grant can be combined with Post 9/11 GI Bill® benefits.
The grant is non-transferable and non-substitutable. Interested candidates should contact the Financial Aid Department for additional information.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.