Classes start October 2, 2018!
Online Education at CTU Colorado Springs
Whether your goal is to strengthen your current skill set or study something new, CTU Colorado Springs’ online college degree programs may allow you to pursue your academic goals on a schedule that works for your busy life. You can attend online classes through our Virtual Campus or CTU Mobile app, wherever it’s convenient for you. At home, at work or at the library – you can log in at nearly any place there’s an Internet connection.
Choose from a Variety of Online Degree Programs
Whatever your area of interest, at CTU, you may find an online degree program that suits your needs. Whether you are living in Colorado Springs, travel frequently for your job, or stationed with the military anywhere around the globe, you can take advantage of more than 100 online degree programs. CTU offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs. Online learning options are available 24/7, and each degree program offers course content that can help you in your pursuit of your personal and professional goals.
Faculty Who Enrich the Online Experience
CTU online courses are taught by faculty who understand industry trends. Our professors incorporate their experience with these trends into the coursework to help students become well-versed in the fundamentals as well as in the relevant technology and best practices in their field. In addition, our faculty works hard to make sure they are available to communicate with and support their students.
See Who’s Online at CTU
Our online classes are full of people just like you: stay-at-home moms, empty nesters, single parents, busy professionals, aspiring entrepreneurs and more. Here at CTU, students come from all walks of life to learn and may look to enrich their lives through education. In addition to knowledgeable instructors and a community of diverse student perspectives, you also have the opportunity to connect with members of our alumni network through local Colorado Springs events or online via social media.
Education Designed to Fit Your Lifestyle
One of the benefits of attending an online university is that it can be tailored to your lifestyle. Instead of rushing out of the office at the end of the day or missing dinner with your kids, you can listen to archived lectures and communicate with professors and classmates when it’s convenient for you. CTU also offers an award-winning mobile app1 to help you manage your online program experience and stay connected to the CTU community even when you’re on the go. With CTU Mobile, you can track assignments, monitor financial aid, engage in online discussions and review course materials from your phone or tablet regardless of where you’re located.
Step into the Virtual Classroom
With CTU’s Virtual Campus, you’re never more than a few clicks away from where you want to be. Just log into your Virtual Classroom dashboard to navigate to all of the following resources:
- Course Home: See the latest announcements for your online course.
- To Do List: View and sort your upcoming tasks.
- Live Chats: Find out when your next interactive lecture is scheduled, log into live chats or access a previous lecture.
- Assignments: View the assignment list and sort by type, assignment or due date. Select an assignment and get everything you need to complete it all in one place. Follow a link to the class discussion board and engage with your instructor and your classmates.
- Resources: Easily view your bookshelf, which houses all of your e-books for current and previous courses. Conveniently check out all of the additional resources you may need for your coursework. Access CTU Colorado Springs’ virtual library, containing e-books, online databases and research guides for all of our online degree programs.
- Grades: Track your grades at any time during your course and view your gradebook for a detailed breakdown of your progress, including a link to instructor feedback on completed assignments.
- Classmates: Check out everyone who is in your class with you and interact through email, discussion boards and live chats.
- Site Menu: Get the tools you need to make staying in touch easy, including a messenger app, general school contact information, department contact lists, and a link to trending discussions throughout the CTU community.
Innovative Online Tools
CTU’s online students lead busy lives and need to make the best use of their time and energy. We get it. That’s why we offer a variety of digital tools to set you up for success in your online degree program.
Intellipath™ is a proprietary online learning application that does away with the “one-size-fits-all” approach to education by creating a personalized learning path for each student. The application customizes coursework in our online degree programs to suit your knowledge level, allowing you to skip what you already know and focus on what you still need to learn.
When you take an online course powered by Intellipath™, you can benefit from increased control over your class material. You’re able to proactively address learning gaps and get immediate feedback as you complete your coursework. You can have more control over what you learn and when.
CTU Fast Track™
Fast Track is a set of technology-driven learning assessments that allows you to earn credit toward your degree for the knowledge and skills you already have. Offered at no additional charge, Fast Track’s online exams are designed to measure you’re your proficiency in core subjects. If you pass, you can earn college credit for your knowledge and complete your degree program quicker. By passing CTU Fast TrackTM exams, you can save up to 30% in time and money.
Our goal is to help you achieve your educational goals. We have a team of Financial Aid Advisors available to explain the available options for financing your education, and you can also access a number of online resources at any time to get helpful information:
- Graduation and Tuition Calculator: See how Fast Track, transfer credits, or a military affiliation can affect your total tuition and graduation date.
- Net Price Calculator: In just a few minutes, you can get an estimate of the cost to attend CTU Colorado Springs, including tuition, fees, expenses and possible grant aid.
- Scholarships and Grants: Learn how new and returning students who meet eligibility criteria can take advantage of a number of institutional grants and apply for scholarships.
- Tuition and Catalog Resources: In just a few clicks, you’ll get access to tuition and catalog information that may help make your education costs easier to understand.
Engage Online with Fellow CTU Students
We believe that continuing your education in today's world is as much about the community as it is about the classroom. That's why we take advantage of online outlets to keep you connected not only to your studies, but to fellow students as well.
At CTU, you can interact with your classmates and instructors in much the same way you already stay in touch with your friends, family and coworkers. By incorporating chat, email, mobile devices and popular social networking sites into your online university experience, you can make education an active, engaging part of your everyday life.
Are you ready to join the CTU online learning community? Request information today.
1. “Awards & Recognition.” Colorado Technical University. Retrieved from: www.coloradotech.edu/about/awards.
The ability to reduce time in school and/or reduce tuition depends on the number of Fast Track exams successfully passed. Fast Track program credits are unlikely to transfer. Not all programs are eligible for possible 30% reduction in time and money.