Classes start February 13, 2018!
In today’s competitive job market, advancing your current employees’ skills and attracting and retaining top talent are critical to your organization’s success. Colorado Technical University is well positioned to reduce the barriers to your employees’ educational goals by:
- Awarding tuition grants to your employees and their immediate families; no application fee to enroll 1
- Leveraging adaptive learning technology, intellipath™, tailored to the professional needs of your diverse workforce
- Offering a flexible format and curriculum that fits the personal and professional demands your employees face
- Providing access to Career Coaches for support in pursuing advancement within your company
If your corporation is interested in speaking to CTU about establishing an Educational Alliance, please contact us at CTUEducationalAlliances@coloradotech.edu or 866-639-5713.
1. University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the university’s catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.