Classes start October 2, 2018!
Develop and Retain Your Workforce
Provide a path for your employees to achieve their educational goals while working to improve your company’s recruitment and retention efforts through an Educational Alliance with Colorado Technical University.
About a CTU Educational Alliance
By working closely with your business leaders, the Education Alliance Center (EAC) at CTU has successfully launched employee development programs with many corporations, educational institutions and professional associations. Our team will work to understand your learning and development opportunities and deliver a customized partnership to help you meet your employee development and retention needs.
Advantages of a CTU Alliance for Your Organization
- Extend the impact of your tuition benefits with a tuition grant from CTU
- Customized support to communicate tuition benefits throughout your organization; Including both onsite and virtual.
- Potential to add college credit to your company’s training catalog
- Optional direct billing process available
- Explore custom degree concentration options
Advantages of a CTU Alliance for Your Employees
- Breakdown cost and time barriers to achieve their degree
- Combining your company’s tuition benefits and CTU’s tuition grants, employees save on their college tuition
- Transfer credit policies that allow your employees to earn credit for what they already know*
- Time and cost saving by potentially receiving credit for corporate training
- Additional cost and time savings available by passing CTU Fast Track™ Exams
- Mobile-friendly classes are 5½ weeks long and offered 100% online
- Flexible format and curriculum with a variety of degree programs and concentrations available at the Associate, Bachelor’s and Master’s and Doctoral levels that are designed to align with the needs of the industry
- Dedicated Department of Military Education available to serve the educational and career needs of U.S. military service members, veterans, and their families
If your corporation is interested in speaking to CTU about establishing an Educational Alliance, please contact us at CTUEducationalAlliances@coloradotech.edu or 866-639-5713.
*Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for transfer credit policies.