Military Transcript Links

CTU’s Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) team will review and evaluate your military training, courses, occupational specialties and traditional education for potential transfer credits. PLA will also develop a personalized degree plan with your projected military college credits and ways for you to complete the remaining degree requirements.

PLA uses official military transcripts to assess your transfer credit eligibility and help you select a degree program. You should request one copy of your official transcript be sent directly to Colorado Technical University and maintain a copy of your transcript for your own reference.

Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy

Request a Joint Services Transcript (JST) if you are an active duty, reserve, or veteran member of the Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy. JST is an academically accepted document approved by the American Council on Education (ACE) to validate a service member's military occupational experience and training along with the corresponding ACE college credit recommendations.

To request a JST, register for an account at and follow the prompts.

JST has replaced the Coast Guard Institute Transcript, the Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS) and the Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript (SMART).

Air Force

Request your transcript through the Community College of the Air Force: