CTU Wounded Warrior Scholarship Application Checklist
Congratulations on taking the first step toward completing your CTU Wounded Warrior Scholarship application.
Here’s an overview of the various areas of the application:
- Personal Data: Your personal information and how you heard about the scholarship.
- Military Background: Your military branch, status and rank, or that of your spouse or service member you care for – and any awards or honors received.
- Educational Record: Your desired degree and start date, plus information on any previous education you’ve received.
- Essay: A minimum 500 word essay used primarily by the Selection Board in application evaluation. Focus is on your desire to advance your education, use your education after graduation and how the degree will impact your family, future and community.
- Getting to Know You: Four short answer questions to get to know you a little better.
- Terms and Conditions: Overview of the requirements for the scholarship.
- Required Documents: Service member’s DD214 and documentation of proof of injury. For spouses or caregivers, proof of status.
- Request: Recommendation Letter email request form.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the application process, please feel free to reach out. Email WoundedWarriors@coloradotech.edu – we’re here to help.