x Classes Start July 03, 2016!

Request Information

Fill out this brief form and an admissions advisor will contact you within the next day.

By clicking the button below you agree to be contacted by CTU about education services (including through automated and/or pre-recorded means, e.g. dialing and text messaging) via telephone, mobile device (including SMS and MMS), and/or email, even if your telephone number or email address is on a corporate, state or the National Do Not Call Registry, and you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You understand that your consent is not required as a condition to purchase a good or service.

Thank you!

Undergraduate Admissions

Are you in?

Colorado Technical University offers more than a degree. We connect you to the tools, resources and network you need to help close the gap from where you are to where you want to be. We connect you to what matters most.

Take the next step. Apply for admission to CTU and experience the power of being in.

Steps to Apply

Below are the required steps to complete your application package. Have questions? The easiest way to get fast answers is to speak to one of our Admissions Advisors .

  1. Interview. Connect with an Admissions Advisor, in person or by phone, to explore your goals and confirm your decision to pursue your degree at CTU.
  2. Apply. Submit a completed Colorado Technical University undergraduate admission application online.
  3. Submit documentation. Submit valid proof of high school graduation or equivalency documents. Non-native speakers of English are additionally required to provide proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS or other English proficiency assessment results, prior to admission.

Ready to apply? Click here to begin your online application.

A Word About Proof of High School Graduation
Proof of high school graduation* is an admissions requirement for new undergraduate students. It is your responsibility to provide acceptable documentation of high school graduation or its equivalency by the first day of the second session in the degree program of study. If you do not provide documentation of high school equivalency prior to the first day of the second session your enrollment will be cancelled, resulting in the loss of any academic work submitted or grades earned.
Acceptable documentation of high school graduation or its equivalency may include a copy of a high school transcript or diploma, GED transcript or certificate, or other written verification that demonstrates high school graduation or equivalency.

Want to Learn More?

Fill out a brief form and an admissions advisor will contact you within the next day.

*Please note that if you are utilizing Federal Financial Aid to cover your tuition and fees, no Federal Financial Aid funds will be disbursed to a student’s account until a valid proof of high school graduation or its equivalent is received by the Registrar’s Office.

Copyright © 2016 Colorado Technical University (CTU). All rights reserved. No information may be duplicated without CTU's permission. The CTU logo is a registered trademark of Career Education Corporation. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states. Programs vary by location and modality; see catalog for details. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. See the Accreditation & Licensure section for information on the agencies that approve and regulate the school's programs, including relevant complaint procedures here. Find employment rates, financial obligations and other disclosures below.

Privacy Statement Legal Terms and Conditions Student Disclosures Sitemap Student Safety Contact Us

 (855) 230-0555

Terms and Conditions By providing your mobile number, you agree to receive text messages from Colorado Tech via its mobile text message provider.  You may opt out of receiving messages by texting the word STOP to 94576, or simply reply with the word STOP to any text message you receive from Colorado Tech. While CEC or its mobile text message provider will not charge end users for receiving/responding to promotional messages, depending on the terms of your mobile phone plan, you may incur a cost from your mobile service carrier to receive and respond to any promotional text messages (standard messaging and data rates/fees and other charges may apply).  Charges will appear on your mobile phone bill or will be deducted from pre-paid amounts.  Current participating/supported carriers are: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Element Wireless, Golden State Cellular, iWireless, Metro PCS, Nextel, nTelos, Plateau Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin, and more.×