Advantages of an Alliance
CTU will work with you to leverage all of CTU’s technology, educational and talent resources to help you meet your recruitment, retention and employee development needs.
- Accessible, Innovative Technology – Adaptive learning technology offers options to track ROI and employee performance in the classroom
- Military Centric – Exclusive access to military and veteran students and alumni from CTU's database
- Real-World Faculty –CTU faculty members have an average of 16 years of industry relevant experience and design their curriculum’s to address today’s business needs and challenges.
- Powerful Professional Network – Your employees can grow their knowledge and advance their professional skills with a powerful, professional network of over 80,000 graduates, faculty and industry professionals
- Cross Enterprise Recruitment - CTU provides you with innovative services to identify and attract qualified CTU students to meet your recruitment needs.
Graduating In Demand Talent
Our goal is to help your company succeed and grow and we’ve seen consistently strong results from our alliances which include:1
- 4 out of 5 employers said they would hire a CTU grad again
- 99% of employers rate CTU graduates as performing as well or better than other employees
- 5 of the top U.S. defense contractors select CTU to educate their employees
- The top 4 communications companies in the U.S. select CTU to educate their employees
- Some of the largest delivery service companies in the U.S. value CTU to educate their employees
- The largest mortgage lender in the US hired (or has hired) CTU grads
- #1 Retailer in U.S. hired (or has hired) CTU grads
- Fortune 100 companies hired (or have hired) CTU grads
Contact us at CTUEducationalAlliances@coloradotech.edu or 866-639-5713 to learn more about how CTU Educational Alliances can advance your employee development strategy.
1Employer Survey -2012 CTU Employer Experience Research: Survey of 2011 CTU graduates; CTU Corporate Alliances Report as of August 2013; 2013 analysis of 1965-2013 CTU graduates' self-reported data from resumes on Career Builder
Terms and Conditions
By providing your mobile number, you agree to receive text messages from Colorado Tech via its mobile text message provider. You may opt out of receiving messages by texting the word STOP to 94576, or simply reply with the word STOP to any text message you receive from Colorado Tech.
While CEC or its mobile text message provider will not charge end users for receiving/responding to promotional messages, depending on the terms of your mobile phone plan, you may incur a cost from your mobile service carrier to receive and respond to any promotional text messages (standard messaging and data rates/fees and other charges may apply). Charges will appear on your mobile phone bill or will be deducted from pre-paid amounts. Current participating/supported carriers are: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Element Wireless, Golden State Cellular, iWireless, Metro PCS, Nextel, nTelos, Plateau Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin, and more.×