Advantages of an Alliance
At Colorado Technical University, we offer our students industry-relevant, flexible education to equip them with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to perform at their highest level. With online and convenient campus learning options, we work with our students' diverse employment responsibilities to ensure education supports them on the job.
By making CTU your Educational Alliance, your company and employees can take advantage of tangible benefits, including:
- Tuition grants* for all eligible Educational Alliance members and immediate family members
- Customized, flexible, and technically advanced education that fits the professional and personal lives of our students
- The piece of mind that your organization is committed to employee advancement through higher education
- CTU's Career Services Department will work with you to ensure that open positions within your organization are filled by qualified candidates
A CTU Education
At CTU we're committed to developing professionals who are prepared to take on the challenges of today's evolving workplace. As an Educational Alliance member, you can help your employees through their professional lives of learning. Students at CTU will receive advanced education that is:
- Flexible: Online and campus students learn at their pace, on their own time, with access to night and weekend classes as well as executive formats specifically designed for working professionals
- Customized and personal: We personalize the educational process by holding on-site continuing education, developing industry-specific programs, and delivering experience through interactive, small-classroom environments
- Experienced faculty: Learn from faculty who are experienced in their fields
- Technically-savvy: Our unique content delivery platform makes use of the latest technologies, enabling students to learn the way they learn best, and our technical support team is available 24/7
- Hands-on: With CTU's Professional Learning ModelTM, our adaptive curriculum is developed around real-world, professional environments, allowing students to practice what they learn
- Quantifiable: We believe in ongoing, professional assessments based on real outcomes to ensure both satisfaction and success
If your company is committed to supporting its employees or soldiers through higher education, than you're eligible to become a CTU Educational Alliance member. The process is simple and may take as few as a couple moments over the phone. Contact our Educational Alliances team with questions or to begin your company's partnership with CTU today. Email us.
*University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.