Colorado Technical University will form an alliance with select accredited two-year
colleges who wish to provide their graduates with the opportunity to
streamline their transition into a Bachelor's degree program.
The program for Academic Alliances includes:
- The Completion of an Articulation/Transfer Agreement
The CTU articulation/transfer agreement formalizes the alliance between CTU and your college. Establishing this agreement means a
simplified transcript evaluation process for your graduates.
- A Streamlined Process to Help You Administer our Educational
Programs within your College
Our team will work with you to develop an internal communications plan
detailing the unique features and benefits of our Academic
- The Ability to Market a Baccalaureate Transition Program to your
This program assumes that all associate-level requirements have been
met through an associate degree or the equivalent. This program enables
you to provide the flexibility of continuing education to existing students
and could definitely be a benefit for your prospective students.
- Potential Grant Eligibility
Students enrolling through an Academic Alliance may be eligible for an Educational Alliances
View our list of select Academic Alliances.
To learn more about the Colorado Technical University Academic Alliances Program, please email us.
If you are interested in becoming a CTU student, please call 866-897-1560.
* University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.