Online Human Resource Management Degrees
If you like helping people maximize their performance—and helping companies manage things like staffing, compensation and benefits—than you may be interested in an online degree in human resource management.
The good news, reports the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), is that human resources managers are employed in nearly every industry—and with a projected 9 percent increase in employment from 2016 to 2026, the job prospects are growing about as fast the average for all occupations. An online bachelor’s degree in human resource management or a related field is sufficient for most positions, according to the BLS, with some higher-level jobs requiring a master’s degree.1
A business administration degree with a concentration in human resource management covers key business and management concepts. You can also explore subjects like human resource law, workforce and policy development, resource planning and organizational development.
CTU’s Business Administration curriculum is programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Program (ACBSP), and the online BSBA-Human Resource Management concentration is designed in alignment with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)’s HR content areas. 2
Explore CTU online degree programs for human resource management below.
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Human Resource Management||Campus/Online||View Degree||
Bachelor of Science
Business Administration - Human Resource Management
|Bachelor||Business Administration - Organizational Behavior||Campus/Online||View Degree||
Bachelor of Science
Business Administration - Organizational Behavior
|Master||Business Administration - Human Resource Management||Campus/Online||View Degree||
Master of Business Administration
Human Resource Management
|Doctorate||Management - Organizational Development and Change||Campus/Online||View Degree||
Doctor of Management
Organizational Development and Change
1. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Human Resources Managers,
https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/human-resources-managers.htm, visited July 11, 2018. Conditions in your area may vary.
2. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has acknowledged that Colorado Technical University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management aligns with SHRM’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates. The HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates were developed by SHRM to define the minimum HR content areas that should be studied by HR students at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The guidelines, created in 2006 and revalidated in 2010 and 2013, are part of SHRM’s Academic Initiative to define HR education standards taught in university business schools and help universities develop degree programs that follow these standards.
Program details are provided after the form.
Get More Details
Complete the form and:
- An admissions advisor will contact you shortly
- Get scholarship and financial aid information
- Learn about specific degree programs