Program details are provided after the form.
Classes start January 7, 2020!
Colorado Springs Cadence University Program
Cadence® products are used by Colorado Technical University students in courses related to our Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Master of Science in Computer Engineering degree programs.
Circuit simulators provide students with the capability to simulate the response of an electrical or electronic circuit to defined inputs. These simulators allow students to visualize a circuit's behavior without having to construct it. Cadence products such as the PSpice® circuit simulator are used at CTU for schematic capture, circuit simulation and post-processing of results.
Undergraduate/Graduate Classes Using Cadence Products
- EE110 Introduction to Engineering
- EE221 Circuit Analysis I
- EE331 Circuit Analysis II
- EE341 Advanced Circuit Analysis
- EE375 Electronic Design I
- EE395 Electronic Design II
- EE415 Advanced Electronic Design
- EE600 Modern Solid State Devices (Graduate Course)
- EE660 Modern Electronic Design (Graduate Course)
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.