5 Overlooked yet Essential Steps for Educational Partner Success
by Chris Dwyer, VP of CTU Educational Alliances
Educational partnerships are designed to give companies a competitive advantage. Such a relationship can help an organization advance its current employees’ skills, attract the right new talent and more.
But companies may miss out on these exciting and game-changing benefits by ignoring key steps in the process.
Whether your company recently formed an educational partnership or has had one for years, focus on these five tactics to benefit from the relationship.
- Obtain Strategic Alignment
- Promote Internally To Build Awareness
- Make The Partnership Part Of Your Employee Culture
- Assess Performance And Optimize
- Get Feedback From Your Employees
View full e-book