CTU Alumni Success Seminar
Alumni Success Seminar
Your Career: Net a Job Through Networking
Join Colorado Technical University for the Alumni Success Seminar Series to learn successful networking skills and tips for your future career goals.
The topics for this seminar include:
- Discovering networking opportunities
- Learn about professional organizations and labor statistics in the Denver area, as well as national trends
- Get tips on how to leverage social media - LinkedIn and Facebook - to help build your network
- Become involved in volunteer organizations
- Realize your personal learning styles
- Receive one-on-one assistance from Success Center staff on interview preparation, resume writing, thinking preference assessment, and more
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
6:00 - 8:00pm
CTU Success Center
7305 E 35th Ave, Suite 170
Denver, CO 80238
Space is limited!
Reserve your spot by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Success Center at 303-333-5030
Terms and Conditions
By providing your mobile number, you agree to receive text messages from Colorado Tech via its mobile text message provider. You may opt out of receiving messages by texting the word STOP to 94576, or simply reply with the word STOP to any text message you receive from Colorado Tech.
While CEC or its mobile text message provider will not charge end users for receiving/responding to promotional messages, depending on the terms of your mobile phone plan, you may incur a cost from your mobile service carrier to receive and respond to any promotional text messages (standard messaging and data rates/fees and other charges may apply). Charges will appear on your mobile phone bill or will be deducted from pre-paid amounts. Current participating/supported carriers are: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Element Wireless, Golden State Cellular, iWireless, Metro PCS, Nextel, nTelos, Plateau Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin, and more.×