Employees Receive Up To a 20% Tuition Grant
You and Your Immediate Family Members Have Access To:
- Up to a 20% tuition grant toward the cost of individual courses or a full degree
- Course credit for eligible past college, military or even work experience
- Inclusive pricing that bundles the cost of tuition and e-books
- Start class online or at a ground campus in as little as a few weeks
- Take one or several courses before enrolling in a full degree program
- Classes offered at times that fit your busy schedule
- Personalized learning technology to control what, how and where you learn
- Industry-focused curriculum taught by faculty with real-world experience
- Career-focused degree programs that are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, ABET, ACBSP and PMI-GAC
Visit the CTU website to view all of CTU's accreditions.
Want to share your benefits? Have family members within your household call 1-866-897-1560 and mention the grant for Educational Alliances Employees.