Dr. Amine Ayad
As an entrepreneur, civil engineer, and a Vice President of Operations, Dr. Ayad participated in launching new companies and successfully negotiated exclusive representations, contracts, and partnerships nationally and internationally.
- Scholar-Practitioner, inspirational and accomplished business leader
- Over twenty-two years of corporate experience
- Experienced in transformation and change at a wide range of large organizations
VP of Opeartions for Project ORION, UPS
Program Development Specialist, SEPTA - Railways, Bus and Trolley
Dr. Maurice Dawson
Dr. Maurice Dawson serves as an Assistant Professor at the University of Missouri and is the editor-in-chief for the Journal of Information Systems Technology & Planning.
- Advisory board member for the Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies
- Successful leader, and academic scholar
- Professor of undergraduate to doctoral studies in computer science, project management and systems engineering at research universities
As the Director for Executive Consulting, Mr. Driessnack has more than 25 years of Federal Agency and Department of Defense acquisition experience.
- Successful leader, consultant, creator of key policies and procedures, training and academia
- DoD ACAT 1D joint major space/intel
- Defense Acquisition University professorship
- PM for the Global Broadcast System
- Work on large scale projects with the United Nations, General Electric, General Motors, Verizon, HP, Intel Corporation, JP Morgan Chase, Citibank, etc.
- Ph.D. Coursework
- MS, Economics
- BS, Industrial Engineering
CEO/Founder, RKG Marketing Solutions, Inc.
Damian J. Guerin
VP, Human Resources, Aleut
DVP, Controller, Abbott Laboratories
Sr VP of Business Development, SPi Healthcare
Dr. Casey Reason
As an award winning author and bestseller, Dr. Reason has dedicated his career to helping organizations develop passionately engaged teams.
- In 2003, started his first company, Highpoint Learning with a focus on instructional design
- Expertise in leadership strategies designed to improve performance and overcome resistance to change
- Through Casey Reason Companies, works with national and international leaders
Director Resource Management, US Army
With extensive experience in global leadership, organizational leadership/behavior, and leading change, Lieutenant Colonel Richard Santiago has been serving in the military for more than 22 years.
- Global leadership experience
- Worked abroad in collaborative multicultural environments
- Worked with 21 NATO partners
- Currently pursuing a PhD in Business Management
Blog: Most Popular
What can you do with a Finance degree? Read More >
What is Logistics and Supply Chain Management? Read more >
What John Petrov, BSBA - HR Management Grad
- Welcome Letter
- Advisory Board
- Related Articles
Welcome from the Dean
Welcome to Business and Management Studies at Colorado Technical University and thank you for your interest. We are experiencing an exciting period at the University. Business and Management Studies is taking part in the focus on how business education is being taught and delivered. We have gone beyond the traditional way of teaching business students. We wanted our students to experience their education by engaging in more interactive learning. This is why we invested heavily in adaptive learning software, improved on our award-winning* MUSE technology, integrated problem-based learning models into the curriculum, and put together an advisory board of industry experts to advise us on our curriculum.
We offer the largest selection in the Midwest of project management degree programs that are GAC accredited by PMI. Also, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) acknowledged that our MBA and BSBA degrees in Human Resource Management are in full alignment with its standards for content that should be studied by undergraduate and graduate-level HR students. We are teaching our students to become more intuitive, to think more critical in how they do business, to approach a project more strategically and to execute on a plan with precision.
If you have any questions about our Business programs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Again, welcome to Colorado Technical University where we pride ourselves on shaping tomorrow’s business leaders.
Review our Student Learning Achievement data.
CTU has revamped our business curricula based on input from our accomplished advisory board who are business leaders actively engaged in running corporations, authoring books, giving motivational presentations on the lecture circuit and driving innovation in their spheres of influence. The Business Advisory Board is comprised of the following leaders in business. Hover over a name to learn more: