Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Development
CTU’s BSBA - Business Development program was ranked among the Best Online Programs for 2016 by U.S. News and World Report. Designed to help you explore the principles of successful business growth, our BSBA - Business Development program balances the fundamentals of business with development concepts and real-world scenarios. Coursework is structured to help you navigate analytical problem-solving, consumer behavior, entrepreneurship, innovation, leadership, management, research and more.
Our ACBSP-accredited curriculum is aligned to National Content Standards for Entrepreneurship Education.
Relevant Institutional/Programmatic Accreditation
CTU is institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission www.hlcomission.org
This business degree program at CTU is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
If you want to achieve more in your career, you have to own every opportunity— starting with the right Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree. Potential career paths for those who earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Business Development include:1
Request more information now
- Business Analyst
- Program Manager
- Management Analyst
- Store Manager
- Operations Manager
- Production Manager
Gainful Employment and Other Student Disclosures
Below you can find placement rates and other information tailored to your chosen campus and program. Certain disclosures are published on this website to assist students in understanding the facts about their programs.
Program Disclosure Information for:
Online Programs - Business Development
Given the fact that all of the rates reflected below are based on historical data and were subject to varying levels of audit and re-interpretation, students should not rely on them as an implicit or explicit representation or promise of future outcomes or employability following completion of a program of study. Indeed, there are numerous factors that affect a student’s ability to graduate and secure employment over which we have little or no control. Therefore, our school cannot and does not guarantee or estimate the likelihood of on-time completion, graduation, or employment for any student.
New York Attorney General (New York Attorney General):
Reporting Period: 7/1/2014 through 6/30/2015
Date Submitted: 12/2015
The program rate shown corresponds to the Business Admnistration program.
The Special New York Employment Rate
Number of Placed graduates/completers(1), divided by the number of eligible(2) graduates/completers
(1) In calculating the Special New York Placement Rate, Colorado Technical University counts graduates/completers as "Placed" if they obtained a permanent position that is either a full-time position or a part-time position of at least 20 hours per week, and have completed a minimum of 18 days worked, and:
- the position was included on the list of job titles published by the school for which the program prepares them;
- the position requires the use of the skills learned in the graduate/completer's program as a predominant component of the job; or
- for those graduates/completers continuing in a position held prior to enrolling in the program, the graduate/completer attests in writing that the training received enabled the graduate/completer to maintain or advance in the graduate/completer's position.
(2) The number of eligible graduates/completers excludes graduates/completers in the following categories: (i) pregnant or has a medical condition or disability that results in the graduate/completer's inability to work or the graduate/completer has a parent, child or spouse who has a medical condition that requires the care of the graduate; (ii) engaged in full-time active military duty; (iii) enrolled in an additional program of post-secondary education; (iv) deceased; (v) not eligible for placement in the United States because of visa restrictions; (vi) a completer/graduate of a stand-alone English as a Second Language program; (vii) spouse or dependent of military personnel who have moved due to military transfer orders; or (viii) not seeking employment or not seeking new employment but remaining in a position held before graduation and not seeking to obtain promotion or move up over time.×
Online Programs - Graduation Rate
The percentage of first-time, full-time undergraduate students who started between
7/1/2009 and 10/15/2009 who completed within 150% of the normal time period: 23%
A first-time student has no prior postsecondary experience before enrolling at this campus. This means that a student who attended another college, university or other postsecondary school before enrolling at this school is not included in the calculation. The rate also does not include students initially enrolled part-time, taking individual classes (as compared to enrolling in a full program), or only auditing classes. These rates are calculated using the Student Right-to-Know formula in order to comply with U.S. Department of Education requirements. The statistics track all first-time, full-time and certificate or degree-seeking undergraduate students who began school during the date range and have completed within 150% of the normal program length. For example, for a two-year program, the graduation rate would include students who had completed within three years of beginning the program. This statistic is not specific to one program alone; rather, all applicable undergraduate programs are included in this overall rate. Information pertaining to the Graduation Rates of all postsecondary institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education may be found on the College Navigator website. http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/×
Click here to learn more about the US News recognition and prestigious ranking for Colorado Technical University’s online programs.
1http://burning-glass.com/job-market-data/; The career titles are provided by Burning Glass. These results are based upon an analysis of over 7 million current job listings compiled from over 17,000 sources – the world’s most comprehensive repository of job openings. Students who earn this degree should not view this list as exhaustive and are not limited to only these options post-graduation. Some career titles listed above may not be entry-level and may require further education or job experience.
Terms and Conditions
By providing your mobile number, you agree to receive text messages from Colorado Tech via its mobile text message provider. You may opt out of receiving messages by texting the word STOP to 94576, or simply reply with the word STOP to any text message you receive from Colorado Tech.
While CEC or its mobile text message provider will not charge end users for receiving/responding to promotional messages, depending on the terms of your mobile phone plan, you may incur a cost from your mobile service carrier to receive and respond to any promotional text messages (standard messaging and data rates/fees and other charges may apply). Charges will appear on your mobile phone bill or will be deducted from pre-paid amounts. Current participating/supported carriers are: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Element Wireless, Golden State Cellular, iWireless, Metro PCS, Nextel, nTelos, Plateau Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin, and more.×