Pursuit of a graduate degree is an important step toward greater knowledge and
may help you advance on your journey toward a more rewarding career.
Graduate programs at Colorado Technical University are designed for students
desiring an advanced degree commensurate with the needs of industry. To be
considered for admission to a graduate degree program, applicants must fulfill the
admissions requirements listed below:
- Participate in a graduate admissions interview with an Admissions Advisor.
- Submit a complete Colorado Technical University graduate application for
- An official transcript verifying completion of an accredited baccalaureate degree must be on file by the end of the first session or the student will be
administratively withdrawn from the University. Students admitted without an official baccalaureate transcript on file will be admitted as a non-regular student.
- Certain graduate degree programs may include an entrance essay requirement. Ask your Admissions Advisor whether your degree program includes this requirement. If required, details outlining essay requirements will be provided.
- Non-native speakers of English are required to provide proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or other English proficiency assessments) prior to admission.
Undergraduate Educational Requirement for Graduate Admissions
Colorado Technical University seeks students who desire to build upon their
undergraduate degree and career experiences by pursuing graduate study.
Colorado Technical University will accept baccalaureate degrees earned with a
CGPA of 2.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) from any United States institution
accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or
from internationally recognized foreign institutions of higher education.
International institutions must be licensed or officially recognized by the
Education Department or Ministry of the country where the institution is in
operation to be eligible for transfer of credit or degree status.
Admission requirements for Doctoral Programs
- Participate in an admissions interview with an Admissions Advisor.
- Set up an interview (phone or in-person) with a representative from CTU's Doctoral Programs.
- Submit a complete Colorado Technical University application for admission.