CTU by the Numbers
CTU Interactive Heat Map
At Colorado Technical University, we actively partner with our students and alumni to help them pursue their personal and professional goals. Getting to know our students and continuing to grow with them when they graduate allows us to be effective in the way we provide our educational and career solutions. One way we look at these populations is through the CTU Interactive Heat Map. With the CTU Interactive Heat Map you can explore where in the United States our students and alumni come from, the degree programs they pursue, the degree type they seek, their military affiliation, and their age and gender. Get to know the diverse community connected to Colorado Technical University.
CTU Student and Alumni Feedback
- 4 out of 5 students agreed they were satisfied with their experience at CTU1
- 1 out of 2 CTU’s Online graduates return to CTU to pursue another degree 3
- 99% of employers rate CTU graduates as performing as well or better than other employees4
- 4 out of 5 employers of a CTU graduate would hire another4
- 3 out of 4 CTU students who would be very likely to recommend CTU to others mention our programs, classes, faculty, or online campus as their main reason for doing so5
- 72% of CTU online students with a family member in the military would be very likely to recommend CTU5
1Alumni Survey - 2012 CTU Alumni Career Progression Research: Survey of CTU alumni who graduated in designated years between 2002 and 2011.
2By Degree Cohort Title Advancement
3CTUO ReEnroll Start Database
4Employer Survey -2012 CTU Employer Experience Research: Survey of 2011 CTU graduates.
5NPS Survey of CTU Students, conducted Oct. 24, 2012-Nov. 7, 2012