We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their family members. Click each link below to learn more about ways we help show appreciation for our most valuable asset—our employees:
Health and Wellness
We offer full-time employees a competitive, comprehensive Preferred Provider Option (PPO) Plan providing in-network and out-of-network coverage. This program includes prescription drug coverage and coverage toward eye exams. Part-time employees can participate in a Limited Benefit Medical Plan providing varying levels of coverage. The program can include dental and prescription drug coverage, as well as some life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Full-time employees can enroll in a comprehensive dental plan covering a variety of eligible expenses for preventive, diagnostic, and restorative care.
Full-time employees can enroll in a standalone vision care plan which provides routine annual eye exams, frame/lens allowance and access to a broad network of large retailers and independent providers.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Participation in a flexible spending plan allows full-time employees the ability to set-aside pre-tax dollars to pay for qualified out-of-pocket expenses related to health care, dependent care or commuting.
We provide credits that reduce the cost of medical plan premiums to full-time employees who make healthy choices by participating in wellness programs, including:
- Annual biometric screenings (blood test, blood pressure screening, etc.)
- Annual Personal Health Risk Assessment (online survey)
- Tobacco Cessation Program or leading a Tobacco-Free Lifestyle
Saving for Your Future
Retirement Savings [401(k)] with Company Match
Eligible employees receive a dollar-for-dollar match on before-tax 401(k) contributions up to the first 2 percent of pay. For the next 4 percent contributed, the company matches with a contribution of 50 cents on the dollar. Employees choose from a wide selection of investment alternatives, including target retirement funds, which are pre-allocated funds based on your anticipated retirement date that automatically become more conservative as you approach retirement.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employees can purchase shares of CEC Company stock (NASDAQ: CECO) at a 5 percent discount off the market price, up to 10 percent of your base salary at the end of each calendar quarter.
We offer a variety of plans to help you protect yourself financially, including:
- Disability—We offer full-time employees Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability coverage. Employer-provided Short Term Disability coverage is automatic and becomes effective after one year of employment. Employees have the option to purchase voluntary Short Term Disability during the first year of employment.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment—We provide our employees with basic term life insurance. You also have the option of purchasing:
• Supplemental Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Voluntary Universal Life Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance—Employees have the ability to purchase this coverage at a specially negotiated discount rate that can provide coverage if you experience a loss at home or on the road.
- Long-Term Care—Employees have the ability to purchase this coverage at a specially negotiated discount rate, which can provide assistance if you or a dependent needs prolonged, ongoing care.
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time, and Company Holidays
- Educational Assistance Programs at our institutions
- Discounts for a variety of products and services
- Service Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance